Thursday, September 16, 2010

kids say the darndest things

Brody:  "Smells poopy mommy"

Me: "Did you poo?  Do you need a new diaper?"

B: "yaaaaah  ...It's a BIG one!"
9-13-10 (67)
He also loves to feel baby Hy swim around.  Whenever he's kicking a lot I'll invite B to feel.  As soon as he feels him Brody will gasp with a wide-eye, wide-mouth excited smile.  "I want to feel Hyrum kick again, mommy!"  Then he says,

"I feel him.. I don't see him"

Hahaha.  I love it.  I love that they are bonding already- and I also love how well Brody communicates with me! (:

I love this view...
9-10-10 (27)
(as uncomfortable as it is;)

psssssst!  10 more weeks.  ten people!

14 lovely comments:

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

how precious.

it was so fun meeting you the other day! :)

and you have the cutest baby bump ever.

Allison said... Reply To This Comment

Adorable! That reminds me of my brother- when he was little, he used to say "I smell like ____" if he smelled something in the air- even if it wasn't HIM that smelled like it. He would say "I smell like poopoo" if we were passing through manure at a farm. :)

JT, Britt & Bella said... Reply To This Comment

So cute ♥

Pia said... Reply To This Comment

"It's a BIG one!"

Hahaha Too cute!

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

You're getting so close--so exciting! I love that last pic :)

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

aww Brody is adorable. Your pic is cute too, I am noticing a lot of pregnant bumps lately (: wear overalls! hehe

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

cute!

carlotta said... Reply To This Comment

That was hilarious. Seriously ;)

The last photo is so precious. So sweet.

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Presley has been telling me when she poos too. She goes I got poo mom. And the says Yuck after its hysterical. Sometimes she'll even say I stink.

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Adorable picture of Brody with his head back, and of Hyrum nestles safe in your tummy. To think it is only ten weeks to Thanksgiving and all===make sure and send me a schedule so we can by our tickets!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I am happy Brody loves his little brother already. I have always loved the fact that your brothers love each other so much. Mike is with Perris this weekend; he has a great relationship with his brother. Mike and Perris want to be part of the other's life; I never had that and it sucks.

I miss you guys!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Love the picture! And ten weeks that is awesome. I just hit 21 weeks.. getting there, slowly!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

CONNIE! I am so excited for baby H to get the heck out of Mommy C's tummy. What are your days like? We should go to lunch. Or make lunch - cheaper and less running-around for you. I miss you to pieces. Text me with the days you're free and we will get a'planning!

carolina said... Reply To This Comment

haha! so fun!

you have such a lovely blog and a cute little family:)