Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh yeah guess what

My birthday came around again (last week)

I'm 25.  And with this one I actually do feel older.  It could be because of my need to sit down all the time but I'm guessing that'll pass once this baby comes out and I'm back to my usual spry self.

I really appreciated my family that day. I really do look forward to my birthday each year and as always they made me feel special.  I was actually sick (and that day only.. you would connie) but it was all good.  I have the best husband ever...Tony threw a suprise party for me this weekend and had all his family over.  I think he felt bad that I was so under the weather on my actual bday.  I will share everything about my birthday and the rest of the week soon *soon.  Hopefully.  It was a blast (freakin blast guyz seriously)

Anthropologie thought of me and sent me this adorable candle necklace.  Isn't it somethin?  I didn't blow out any candles this year so it made up nicely. (;

Oh, and another Happy Birthday to my brother Mike who was my same age for a few days there (I'm so glad I could be there with you!).  I love my great family... thanks for making my birthday so wonderful!!

11 lovely comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said... Reply To This Comment

Wahooo for your birthday... Love your font, what font is it?

tHe ApPeLs said... Reply To This Comment

happy birthday!!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Aw! Happy (late) birthday to you! :)

Bree and Bryce said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Happy Birthday! Cute necklace!

Bonnie said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birthday! I love the necklace. Now hearing your age is making ME feel old. I can't believe I'll be 30 this coming May - ugh!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

happy late birthday doll!!! i'm so happy it was a good one. it was so good talking to you the other day. and yes, now i'm sure of it, you are the hottest preggers mom everrrr! seee you soon my dear!

Pia said... Reply To This Comment

Happy birthday!!
Getting a surprise party is a wish I've had for years. Lucky you!!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

happy bday! love that little candle necklace.

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

The Dyson weighs 16 pounds. I don't think it's heavy to push and pull around at all.

Happy belated b-day! We're both August babies:)

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Happy belated birthday love! <3

Kim said... Reply To This Comment

The cake is gorgeous - was that your actual bday cake? Love the color. So stunned you stopped by my blog, thanks for saying hi! ;-)