Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh hi Arizona

We're finally home!  Got in last night.  And there's a lot to.. document.  Nevertheless, Mac is still busted (I can't stand using this laptop) and I'm quite exhaustified so I just wanted to say a quick HI.  It's good to be back and settled although I did enjoy zero internet and switching off my phone days at a time, too (;  Besides, I got to see these kids (my now grown adult siblin's).  But more about all that later.  Anyway Hi.
SCAN0002.
And bye.

(pic in front of Mesa, AZ temple sometime shortly after dinosaurs roamed.  I'm on the right in the shiny stretch shorts.... and the only one not in hightops, dang it all.)

9 lovely comments:

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

Welcome back! You're just in time for cooler weather. Anyday now....

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

yay!! welcome home! :)

Mommyhood Mayhem said... Reply To This Comment

Hi!

We'd love if you'd follow our brand *new* blog! Come laugh, cry, and grow with us at:

www.mommyhoodmayhem.com

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

ugh! we miss you guys here! thanks for posting this photo I love it.

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Hey there sweetie, what acute post! I loved raising you kids and I love having adult kids! Love, Mom

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

hi connie! well...florida was humid. i have wavy hair and i decided to straigten my hair one evening and it went back wavy and frizzy pretty quickly! haha! it was lovely though. :)

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

i'm so happy you're home!!!
you know, those shorts are probably going to be back in style any year now. i've been scolding my gma and mom, "why didn't you keep ALL of your old clothes? they're in style now." so not to self. keep your clothes for future generations.

Bree and Bryce said... Reply To This Comment

Welcome home!!

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

So glad you made it home safe and sound.