Tuesday, August 10, 2010

a few things

Arg...my Mac has something wrong with it.  Some days it won't start, some days it will but photoshop won't work, other times Itunes won't work but photoshop will, same with the internet.  Basically anything I try to do, doesn't happen.  We just got this thing too what's the deal??... then again.... this still applies to me so I'm not surprised (;  (Oh and should I mention the car I drive started having problems with it since we got here?  Basically when the stove breaks, the washer breaks, then I cut my bangs too short.  I really don't mind a little hiccups in life though- at least I have my health and this football player in my tummy has been rolling around as expected.  I get to see him again and THIS time have a formal ultrasound!  I'm really excited to see what he's measuring and see what the technician has to say about his progress.
IMG_3513.
I crazy... and tired of the standard monthly belly pictures I guess....
With that said, I'm about in my 3rd trimester! (In a week, officially?)  That's nuts to me.  This 2nd pregnancy has just flown by, and sometimes I don't even feel like I'm pregnant.  Then I look at my massive self and it feels real again.  Sometimes I'm nervous, others, not in the slightest.  Brody is keeping me busy in the meantime of course. His latest obsession is putting things in the oven.  I went to make dinner but we ended up getting take out since there were melted crayons smelling up the joint.  Then bottle caps, then his toothbrush.  At least we know ONE of his hiding spots.  He's so funny.  I love that kid so much- it's crazy how much love you seem to have once you have kids... I love tons of people but there is nothing like the love you have for your child. (:
IMG_3519.
24 1/2 weeks.
So maybe sitting wasn't such a good idea- I look all squished and my shirt is all bunched up.  Heh heh oh well..
So much coming up and so much to catch up on...  but I got a road trip to attend to.  Goodbye FOREVER!


..not really... that's just what Carlos P. said to me in my 4th grade yearbook and I still saw him at high school graduation.  Figure of speech, apparently. 

18 lovely comments:

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

bahaha you are so clever and so funny. i love your belly. you look AH-MAZING!! can i have your skin on your face. you look like a porcelain doll! i miss you. i am calling you soon. be ready for it.

JT, Britt & Bella said... Reply To This Comment

You look so cute pregnant! One of the lucky girls:)

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

your pregnant pics are wonderful! standing or sitting your look great! :)

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

your belly is so cute and you are absolutely TINY everywhere else. how do you do it girl? you are seriously such an adorable prego girl. i'm jealous!

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Love your pictures. You look so adorable and cute.

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

I personally like the sitting-belly-squished-up look. I think it's HOTT! :) When are you moving back girrrrrl?

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

YOU.ARE. ADORABLE!! stop it. Just stop it right now! How much longer will you be away?

Bree and Bryce said... Reply To This Comment

Connie you look so so cute!

{megs in wonderland} said... Reply To This Comment

youre a fox. a FOX I TELL YA!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Your post is awesome and you look gorgeous pregnant with
Hyrum!-
Love,
Mother

Eastlyn said... Reply To This Comment

great shots! love 'em ♥

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said... Reply To This Comment

Our journey has begun!… secretly though

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

Exciting things going on around here!

www.DefinitelyMaybeBaby.com

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

jess hardy said... Reply To This Comment

Hey Connie, I just stumbled onto your blog from facebook and it is darling! I am new to this blog thing, but it's pretty fun. :) Congrats on the baby!

shirley elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Connie Happy Birthday!! (at least, I'm pretty sure it's today)

I know Tony likes to go all out, but if you're not going somewhere shnazzy for dinner feel free to come hang out a Joe's Real BBQ with us!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Love the belly pics. :)

Marci Darling said... Reply To This Comment

too cute!!

Marci Darling said... Reply To This Comment

p.s. Antoine Dodson lives in my state. Hilarious, right?

Tatiana said... Reply To This Comment

You are so cute. I love the not-your-typical-belly-pictures. I'm sad you won't be able to take my family pictures anymore as we have moved to Texas! If you ever come this way, PLEASE let me know. :)