Sunday, August 1, 2010

connie b photography

Attn. Mesa Arizona and surrounding cities:  I'm getting back into the swing of things with my photography so to kick things off again, I thought why not have a little sale. (email me at conniebphotography(at)yahoo(dot)com with any questions)
summer sale2

If you don't think you need two photo shoots, think again!  It's not just good for a family or regular portrait session, it can be used for: newborn, 6 months, 216 months,  baptism, missionary, maternity, couple, anniversary, birthday party or baby shower, Christmas card pictures, Easter pictures, back to school photos, engagements, bridals or wedding, or even for business owners..and so much more.  Have an Etsy shop but want professional pictures to get the business rolling?  I'm your girl.
See? Endless possibilities, really.  (: