Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bye Oklahoma.

We had lots of fun in Oklahoma this summer.  Here are a few more things we did before we left...

1. Discovered the best taco hole in the wall in the world:

IMG_3271IMG_3279IMG_3273 IMG_3283

2. Realized Brody still plays with toys after bedtime:

IMG_3300 

3. Cleaned melted crayon out of the oven (note to self: check oven for inanimate objects before preheating...toothbrushes, bottle caps..)

4. Went to the railroad museum and B rode his first real train........and also apparently they (whoever "they" are) are filming a movie there.. there was a box car that was loaded with junk and opened peanut butter jars; it was random:

IMG_3307IMG_3306 IMG_3310IMG_3311IMG_3319IMG_3343 IMG_3346 IMG_3368IMG_3372  IMG_3391IMG_3418IMG_3422IMG_3416IMG_3376IMG_3335IMG_3332IMG_3434

5. Had swim lessons:

IMG_3460 IMG_3463

6. Visited an old stop from last year:

IMG_3494IMG_3502IMG_3500

7. And of course, ate snow cone after snow cone:

IMG_3472IMG_3538 IMG_3545 IMG_3548 IMG_3549 IMG_3559 IMG_3554

it's pretty serious business.

 

And since everyone is so interested:

yes, my computer is still in the shop

yes, I will probably lose everything (I've accepted the losing all my pictures part- but not the hundreds (maybe thousands)of dollars of software part)

no, I don't have access to Photoshop and

......yes, it's killing me.

9 lovely comments:

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Im so glad you are back! When can we do lunch?

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i'm so sorry about the comp! good luck with everything!

and i want a snowcone. like nowwwww.

Novelista Barista said... Reply To This Comment

awe those pictures look lovely!

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

I love all your pictures! Looks like a fun place to explore for the summer! Sorry to hear about your pics and computer :(

Makay said... Reply To This Comment

I am sorry about your computer and pictures. That really stinks, but your summer seems like it has been chill and fun! :)

Love, Makay

Erica said... Reply To This Comment

Love that last series of snow cone photos! And now I think I need a taco!

amy said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birthday!

Sorry about your laptop!

I had to put my laptop in the repair shop earlier this month. It was virus infested but luckily they were able to back up all of my files before they wiped the computer clean. It was a pain to have to re-install everything but I was so happy to have all of my files.

I'm so sorry for you. I hope a miracle happens and they are able to restore all of your documents software and photos!!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

I'm so sad your computer is having so many problems! I love our Mac and haven't had a single issue. I hope Apple makes it up to you.

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Love your latest post with the reunions. I laughed out loud at the hankie pankie picture!