We had lots of fun in Oklahoma this summer. Here are a few more things we did before we left...
1. Discovered the best taco hole in the wall in the world:
2. Realized Brody still plays with toys after bedtime:
3. Cleaned melted crayon out of the oven (note to self: check oven for inanimate objects before preheating...toothbrushes, bottle caps..)
4. Went to the railroad museum and B rode his first real train........and also apparently they (whoever "they" are) are filming a movie there.. there was a box car that was loaded with junk and opened peanut butter jars; it was random:
5. Had swim lessons:
6. Visited an old stop from last year:
7. And of course, ate snow cone after snow cone:
it's pretty serious business.
And since everyone is so interested:
yes, my computer is still in the shop
yes, I will probably lose everything (I've accepted the losing all my pictures part- but not the hundreds (maybe thousands)of dollars of software part)
no, I don't have access to Photoshop and
......yes, it's killing me.