Monday, July 19, 2010

movie monday

I've been pretty uninterested in blogging about each little event we do- mostly because every week it's something different and I can hardly keep up.  My friend and I take our kids and do stuff pretty much everyday and a couple days a week hang out with a mom group in our church.  It's lots of fun!  Anyway I've been wanting to familiarize myself with iMovie so I tried it out this morning and added some pictures of lately... Tony is not in any of these (it's sad) but he works looong hours.  Don't go thinkin' we never hang out cause when we are together, I'm too busy with him to think to take pics (;

It's only 90 seconds... flickr wouldn't allow more (what's up with that, I have a pro account and everything!)  I know you guys are super sad you're not going to see all 12 hours of my home movies but hopefully this'll do...



I'm thinking of making this a permanent feature on my blog.  Not that I'll do it every monday but it was a nice way to manage the slew of random pics I have... I'm actually scaling back on my picture taking, if you can believe it..

ps. I added a question box on my sidebar.  For those who have already asked questions, you can find the answer by clicking on my username (by the box).  Peace out!

14 lovely comments:

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

That's so adorable. I love it =)

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

Great video! I love how easy iMovie is to use/

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Its okay That Tony works all the time. You have a mini one of him with you 24/7. I loved the movie. I especially loved the picture with the Oreos(?) in his ear.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

you are such a fun mom :)

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

This is precious and you look positively stunning!

salena said... Reply To This Comment

thats a cool video..i agree about the blogging about every activity. we do alot but i feel like its just getting boring saying this what we did. & the end. ya know? i like the idea of a quick slideshow.

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Cute movie! I was just thinking the other day that i need to do something with all of our home video's...someday! This turned out darling.

Chelsea said... Reply To This Comment

Super cute video! What song did you use??

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Was that a fun mirror you took Brody's picture in that skewed the face, or how did you do that? You could tell Brody had fun? Was that Tony out selling in the rain?---Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

this is amazing connie! i loved watching it with the song and the pics. brody is getting so big. it looks like you two are just enjoying each other to the max! love ya girl. you are an amazing mom!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Chelsea the song is called "Tennis Elbow" and its by Sky Sailing- which is Adam Young before he became Owl City. I actually like some of that stuff better- less electronica, more guitar sounding (:

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I love the video. good job Connie.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I love the video. good job Connie.

salena said... Reply To This Comment

Connie! i was making a shutterfly book about 2010 and it made me miss Oklahoma and you! so i had to come to your blog to see what we did..we had fun keeping busy and keeping our minds off those long hours :) miss you! i'm bummed we never really hung out after the Cali trip. looking back i guess i'm not a social pregnant person and thats really dumb! miss you guys! :)