Wednesday, July 7, 2010

july fifth

Hey you guys... Brody. is.  TAKING A NAP!  He's been done with them for months!  So I bring you this post.  We did see tons of fireworks on the 4th but we still wanted to head out to the show that was postponed from the rain.  TONS of people were there- it was surprising too- seeing is it was July fifth.  But it was a nice evening- the show was really long too so I got to snap several pics...
IMG_2600
IMG_2579
IMG_2590
IMG_2552
IMG_2570
There were shows going on around us before that one actually started and Brody wasn't liking it too much- but once the real show started he loved that!  Weirdo (;

Rewind to earlier that day..  Tony often gets to come home for lunch.. those are my favorite days. Sometimes he doesn't though when they are working really far away and so sometimes on those days I go out and meet him.  For his lunch break on Monday we visited the OKC Memorial.
7-5-10 okc memorial (42)
7-5-10 okc memorial (3)
7-5-10 okc memorial (10)
7-5-10 okc memorial (4)
7-5-10 okc memorial (35)
7-5-10 okc memorial (39)
7-5-10 okc memorial (44)
It's a humbling place- I enjoyed going last year.  Brody was a little crazy though trying to run into the street and find a new family. (I always joke about that- he's always trying to walk off with other families.)  Haha. Stinker.

Speaking of stinker... we caught this video weeks back (I'm in the same outfit though ha) Anyway Brody disses me... actually he sounds like he's dissing himself but whatev- he's two.  I love that wittle gwuy.  I'm excited to have another (don't let my lack of exclamation point fool you... I'm just mellow today.)

17 lovely comments:

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

you are the cutest family ever. end of story.

the southern hostess said... Reply To This Comment

Fantastic photos! Love it.

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

connie the pics are beautiful! and you look gorgeous! so glad you got to see fireworks afterall. and especially glad you had some quiet time for yourself today. love ya!

salena said... Reply To This Comment

that video is great..he's a little tony in the making!

Kell said... Reply To This Comment

The video is so cute! And the pictures are beautiful

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

dude i freaking love that video!

Ashton Dene' said... Reply To This Comment

I love the okc memorial...it is such a beautiful place and such a reminder of holding all things precious.

What an adorable family you have!

x, ash

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

You have the cutest family on the planet! I cannot wait to see the new little addition!

That video is presh.

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

I love your family firework pics! And your super-cute jean cutoffs :)

Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

hi connie,
im one of your newest followers and completely stoked about your blog! its too cute! looking forward to reading more.
ashley

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

BAHAHAHA!! Brody, I love you. Please marry my daughter. PLEASE!!!

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

A-flippin'-dorable! You guys are so cute!

Emma said... Reply To This Comment

beautiful photos, your son is so cute!

ChinkyGirLMeL said... Reply To This Comment

I love the pictures of the fireworks. As always, your little boy is looking so cute. =)

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

i have always wanted to go to the OKC memorial. Bordy is such a little busy body! he's so stinkin cute! and i this you and Whitney should just married them off together! haha

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Connie, you have been so busy on your blog! I am sorry I have not kept up...

I love the video, Brody talks so clear! Boy do I miss the little guy...

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Yup, this is a wonderful post! The pictures of the fireworks are just amazing! I need a new camera! Anyway, hearing Brody and Tony and you interact is sooooo cute---can't wait to be there! Soon enough, soon enough, but I have to finish my house with Dad! Love, Mom