Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i love this guy

I am one very happy girl tonight seeing is my youngest brother Perris is hooooome from his mission!! 

He's been preaching about our church in Spain for the last two years and it's been so hard not getting to talk to him, laugh at each other, give him monk hair cuts, and flat tires (its a longstanding trend.  I can't walk behind him, so sue me).  He is one of my greatest friends in the world (don't worry so are you) and it's so good to have him back!  Let the fun begin!... (or should I say continue since we all know I party continuously, duh.)

I ♥ HIM!

11 lovely comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said... Reply To This Comment

Awww...Welcome home to your brother. Brothers are the sweetest. My brother's my best friend too. I miss him lots and I am looking forward to his homecoming as well. Have fun =)

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

Welcome home to your brother!

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

yay!! that is so exciting! enjoy it!

p.s. -- i love the frames on the side of the pictures. especially the ultrasound one because let's face it...i'm obsessed with babies right now! ahahaha

JED said... Reply To This Comment

HE IS HOME INDEED! I am a very happy daddy. He looks really good and it was fun talking to him last night. Almost didn't find him in the airport as the mission told us he was going to Atlanta, but he went through NY, so we were at the wrong gate, but fortunately we saw him looking for us. I stayed up too late talking to him.

Jamie said... Reply To This Comment

Welcome home! I know how excited you must be! My little Brother still has a year and 3 months left and it's killing me!

Makay said... Reply To This Comment

Aw. WELCOME HOME! :)

I can't wait till I get my missionary back from Honduras! :)

Love, Makay

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Welcome home to your little brother!!

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

How exciting! Welcome home to your brother!!

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

yay how exciting!

shirley elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

So are you going over to Utah to visit? He gonna come down to AZ when you're back? Please don't leave AZ forever!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

yeah, look for a blog about him on Sunday at my blog. This is sooooooo cool! He is a wonderful servant for the Lord! Love, Mom