Saturday, July 10, 2010

heck yeah

I'm gearing myself up again... I vaguely remember what tiny ones are like... and I have no clue how to mommy a newborn while trying to keep my two year old from using him as furniture.  And I need to learn all over again how to get barfed on in public and not break a sweat.... while wearing heels.... during a wedding ceremony (happened with Brody anyway).  This time I'll get to round up a never-tired two year old at the same time... and it sounds perfect.
7-10-10 20 weeks 1 day (18)
...because I know it'll all come to me (moms are awarded superpowers with each new addition) and I'm super excited for it again.
7-10-10 20 weeks 1 day (19)
(We shant leave off that all important ONE day... makes a world of difference you know.)
I'm flipping stoked to be halfway there- but actually my "actual" due date could be off- I'll find out sometime in August when I have a formal ultrasound and they measure him.  Maybe I'll be due sooooner?!?!? that would be saweeeeeet.

As bad as I want this baby here NOW I'm still focused on spending every waking second with Brody though- don't want to waste any of that precious time.

29 lovely comments:

Rasha said... Reply To This Comment

Cute post! You're already a great mommy, you will just be to two now! You look great!

Bree and Bryce said... Reply To This Comment

You look darling Connie!

Erin said... Reply To This Comment

You look beautiful!!! And mom's are definitely given super powers with each new addition! I like how you said that, because it rings true!:)

Kell said... Reply To This Comment

You look great! You'll be a great mommy to two!

ashley wright said... Reply To This Comment

you are BEAUTIFUL! seriously!

Makay said... Reply To This Comment

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! :D I just love love love your belly! So cute! :)

-makay

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

CUTEST MOM EVER! I love you and I can't wait for your visit. love sissy

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i LOVE that shirt. i want it.

i LOVE the baby bump. it's SO cute.

i LOVE that you are having another baby boy. mostly because i'm way excited about my little boy.

i LOVE the way you look at motherhood. it gets me even MORE excited for it. if that's even possible...

QueenBee said... Reply To This Comment

Connie you are soooo little! And so pretty. And I love your shirt.

Ashton Dene' said... Reply To This Comment

You are such an adorable pregnant mommy. I love the line about superpowers, I pray that when I'm a mommy that is true :)

x, ash

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

You look so cute! Pretty soon random strangers in public will ask when you are due!

And with a newborn its like riding a bike, you can't forget it. You forget how small they start out though till you actually hold your brand new one.

Congrats again!

Alexis Crum said... Reply To This Comment

You are going to be such a good mommy!! Dont ever doubt yourself. You can always be as good as you want to be!! You look great! Congrats!! Your little boy is adorable!! Keep cookin that baby!!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

My Connie is so beautiful...

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

You are perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Heather said... Reply To This Comment

What an exciting time. I think you go through the "I don't know what i'm doing" stage with each kid. At least that's how I have been so far. Wahoo, for super powers!!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

I am glad that you are posting these posts!---We will soon learn how to get them into a book! Hyrum and Brody are lucky to have such a neat Mom as you are. Super powers for the Super Neat Daughters! You are one adorable, beautiful Mom! Love, your best friend and Mom, Melody

S.A. McDonnell said... Reply To This Comment

Let's see, Connie: 1) they get used as furniture!. 2) they're also surprisingly gentle, understanding that babies aren't as durable. 3) I was puked on at my brother's wedding, along with foot prints left on my silk dress for all the pictures. 4) I wouldn't trade any of it, and I'm certain you won't either!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Everyone is so sweet- thank you! I AM so excited for a new baby and I'm not worried I'll be too overwhelmed- I know it'll take some getting used to but I'm SO ready... and yes, I know I can do it (: I mean, better be able to since we're having lots more hehe

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

you are too dang cute girl. i loved this, and i love that you get to spend so much time just you and brody! call me this week. i can't believe your halfway done--woop!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

and maybe i'm biased: you should name your son bronson. brody and bronson. cute! hehe

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

These pictures are more than beautiful. I love them. You look so pretty.

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

You look like you are carrying so low! Me too, so we'll have lots of fun trying to walk soon. You know, I never use hubby's handicap parking placard unless he's with me because I don't think it's right, but all bets are off when I have 6-8 lb weight sitting on my pelvis. Gimme that front row parking spot!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Beautiful :)

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

I love that shirt! Where did you get it? (I'm in need of some cute maternity shirts)

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

I love that shirt! Where did you get it? (I'm in need of some cute maternity shirts)

Sarah and Trent said... Reply To This Comment

beautiful as always...and I agree that the One day definately does matter!!

Faith said... Reply To This Comment

aw. you are SO cute!!! LOVE these photos. The bright yellow flowers are just perfect.

Emma said... Reply To This Comment

i love your top!

KatOfDiamonds said... Reply To This Comment

o man! i hope i look this fab 1/2 way thru!

also, you'll do WONDERFULLY! xoxo