Sunday, July 25, 2010

cuppies & joe

Remember how I said I scoured the internets for mint brownies?  Instead of find that, I discovered Cuppies & Joe.  This place is absolutely charming- Tony loved it right along with me.  We loved the chill atmosphere- cute tables and couches- de-lish selection- and live Jazz music.  I loved the reasonable prices, of course.  It was a cute little house tucked away in old Oklahoma City.  Our new favorite place.
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (37)
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (2)
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (7)
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (6)
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (15)
I still have lemony snicket waiting for me... I just couldn't pass up a pile of frosting like that. (er. no.. it's gone now. .. THAT just might be my favorite thing ever)
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (23)
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (24)
I love the cute names too.  Mary poppins = strawberry cake + strawberry cream cheese frosting
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (19)
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (10)
I was too shy to take a pic of the band in person so there ya go.
7-24-10 cuppies and joe okc (28)
I love spending time with my boys and what better way than with cuppies & 2% milk.

23 lovely comments:

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

This looks like a wonderful place =)
And the Mary Poppins cupcake sounds delicious.

One day I want to own my own little cupcake place.

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

haha i love Brodys thumbs up! That chocolate cupcake was waaaaay better than anything we have ever had at Sprinkles, plus it's like half the price!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

okay that place looks amazing! I absolute loved the sign about unattended children haha, and the "Mary Poppins" ooooooo yum!

Hil said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my... that place looks amazing. YUM!

Erica said... Reply To This Comment

I am hungry now, I need a cupcake! :-) Cute little place!

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

Those look amazing.
I wish we had a place like this around here.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i want one of those mary poppins ones RIGHT NOW. mmmmmm.

salena said... Reply To This Comment

cupcakes make me so happy!
i just looked on their website & theres one with almond frosting that i'm so getting when we go on saturday!

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

What a cute place!! I hate cake but I love cupcakes!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

So cute!! I love the kitsche cupcake names!

That sign about unattended children cracked me up! They were up in a few breakfast places I went to on the road trip to Washington!

xoxo

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

that place looks adorable!! i wish i could go. i love finding cute places like that.

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

MMMMM! And I love finding cute little places like that! How fun.

PS I have a mint brownie recipe that is TO DIE FOR. Funny story-it require creme de menthe from the alcohol aisle of the grocery store. I had to grab some for my mom one day and I had the bottle in hand trying to hurry and get out of there...and of course I run into a lady from her ward that I know...so I chatted holding a bottle of alcohol-AWKWARD. But the alcohol cooks out so whatev. It makes the BEST mint brownies EVER. Esp. when they are chilled.

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Sooooooooo Darling! Your family and the place and time. Brody's thumbs up is just too cute---is he really is two going on 20! Love, Mother

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

I love that sign "unattended children will receive a puppy and two shots of espresso!" SO funny!!

Kell said... Reply To This Comment

Those cupcakes look so delicious.. really! I wish we had a place like that here.

JT, Britt & Bella said... Reply To This Comment

That sign cracks me up about unattended children! PS- I recently found your blog while blog hopping, I gave you a lil shot out on my blog :)

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Connie, Cuppies & Joe should pay you to eat there. Your pictures really sell the place!

Jess said... Reply To This Comment

This looks like the most adorable place ever! Love how small-town your beautiful pics make it feel. And now I'm definitely craving cupcakes! (Is there such thing as post-partum cravings? :))

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Mmm those cuppies look amazing! I'm having Vito bring me gourmet cupcakes back from DC this evening and I'm ecstatic!

One day I hope to own my own little cupcake place.

amy said... Reply To This Comment

what an adorable coffee house!

those cupcakes look delicious!!

leigh ashley said... Reply To This Comment

i wish i had a shop like that around here! that looks delish!! :)

LaLa said... Reply To This Comment

so precious! I love your blog!!! Can't wait to get to know you better!

-lala

Bonnie said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, those look good. Of course, anything looks good when your trying to lose weight, haha! I love the sign in the store too - so cute!