Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A look at lately

(This post has been sitting there for a while so..)  We go to parks a lot and it's great because there are a TON of them here, and they are way better than the parks I've ever seen in AZ.  We pretty much do whatever we want and have a blast while our guys are working their butts off all day long.  We went to the zoo recently (okay not so recently... I'm having trouble keeping up) and got to tour the Krispy Kreme in our area!  Brody refused to wear the mandatory hat, so I left him in the front with his friend, Bastien.  Bastien had a birthday and we got to celebrate it- I of course had to bring my camera since I'm having photo shoot withdrawals.

Yep yep yep... if I let any more time go by I'll never post the pictures I've been taking.  You can tell it's been a while on some- if you notice Brody's hair goes from long to short to long again. ha!  So here they be:
IMG_1244IMG_1230IMG_1304
IMG_0969
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (9)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (15)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (5)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (14)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (32)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (4)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (29)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (44)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (45)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (71)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (34)
6-10-10 zoo & T's sick day (24)
6-11-10 krispy kreme tour (1)
6-11-10 krispy kreme tour (8)
6-11-10 krispy kreme tour
059
6-13-10 (10)
IMG_1208IMG_1104

14 lovely comments:

Jamie said... Reply To This Comment

Great pics! I laughed so hard at the ones where Brody was left at KK all by himself!

ashley wright said... Reply To This Comment

MMMMMMMMmmmmmm... krispy kreme sounds real good right about now!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

oh my connie, he is getting so big. he is gearing up to be the big brother. i'm so excited for saturday. you better text me! love ya!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

aww soo cute!!!!

miss you. text me my love!

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

Looks like you're thoroughly enjoying your time there! How fun!

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ailish said... Reply To This Comment

The last three are my favourite. He looks so serious, it's adorable.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

looks like so much fun :)

salena said... Reply To This Comment

ha you can totally tell the difference between my picture & yours:) i really need a sweet camera. i want another dozen of those donuts right now..keep me away from that place. I wonder how the boys will act at the grocery store tour..? lets just hope they dont have a ridiculous hat rule.
the humidity was a killer today, right?!

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is getting so big! and he is so stinkin cute!!!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Love the last pictures of Brody reading. He looks so grown up!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

you have the best cute photos ever. Brody is getting bigger, oh how they grow... the zoo looks like fun, and the donuts... ughhh sooo yummy! (:

JED said... Reply To This Comment

MMMM... DOUGHNUTS...

I love the picture of Brody looking at the doughnuts on the assembly line. Your pictures are definitely not snapshots, but very clever, well thought out works of art. Good job Connie!

Chelsea said... Reply To This Comment

ilove the shot of the hippo drinking, and of your little stud watching the krispy cremes. those are wonderful photos!