Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life Lately

I have tons of pictures I want to post... in addition to this slew.  One of these days...
So. FINE.  You asked and so you get to see thee baby bump.  I'm wearing it proud.  Although, I'm obviously not far along enough for people to start groping me.  In time.

14 weeks 2 days 5-30-10 (12)
I included slightly different angles for your gawking pleasure (just kidding).  I can't decide which one is the most accurate portrayal.  Really, I start out "skinny" in the morning and look nine months pregnant by night.  Must be all the water I'm drinking (for the headaches..  I'm usually horrible at drinking enough)... that would explain the sixteen pee wake-up calls every blessed night!  These pictures were taken after church Sunday and after lunch.  Just thought I'd mention...tha..t.

Without further ado, the slew: (our memorial day weekend)
memorial day weekend 2010
We ate our weight in delicious food, MORE SNOW CONES for me of course, built a fort... which Brody is now obsessed with!, went swimming, rented movies, built castles, Toby Keiths, you know..the basic weekend survival essentials.
brody's fort 5-31-10
Last week my friend Salena and her kids arrived!  Her husband is working with Tony this summer.  I have had so much more fun planning with her stuff to do each day.  Last week we went to the firefighter museum and the boys LOVED it!  Brody kept climbing on stuff he shouldn't...
5-27-10 Firefighter Museum (4)
I thought while he was up there why not snap a picture.
And today we went to a splash park.  Brody enjoyed the regular park next to it more...
6-1-10 splash park
6-1-10
good times.
sorry this first video is sideways... and in the second one I forget how to speak English.

15 lovely comments:

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Oh you are SOO cute!! I always felt the same way during pregnancy. skinny in the morning(well in the beginning of pregnancy) and 9 months pregnant at night. I prefer being skinny all the time. ;)

salena said... Reply To This Comment

umm..how smart is brody? My twins know 1 & 2. i'm going to force them to watch tv now:)

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

Everyone is skinny in the morning, fat at night! That's how I feel everyday, especially right now, after I ate 3 cookies before dinner!

You will have strangers groping you before you know it.

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

PRECCCCCIOUS PICS! You're adorable! Congrats :)

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

Your little bump is adorable!!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

haha that was such a great weekend! We had so much fun! i love all the pictures and videos! Brody is the best ever, i love you both so much!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Uhm, please don't laugh at me..but when you said "the bump.." I thought you were talking about your hair..so I sat there staring at your hair, thinking to myself: "the bumpit is WAY bigger than that.."

Until I scrolled down to the second row, and was like "why is her shirt up..oh..right..THAT bump!"

YOU ARE TINY. Text me. Lost my numbers. Need yours. <3

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

@NatalieHahaha! Bumpits! That's hilarious you thought that was the bump I was talking about! I don't have a mirror on my door like at home so I can't ever see the back of my head when I do my hair out here. It is a little bigger than I would usually do it, actually. he he

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

you are darling! i'm pretty sure my stomach looks like its WEEKS ahead of yours...and no, im not preggo.

its look like so much fun out there!!

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

You are TINY! What a cute little bump. Looks like there is lots to do there! How fun to be somewhere else for a little while.

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Just like Natalie, I looked at the first row & thought you were talking about your hair. 8)

Such a cute little baby bump!!

Ashton Dene' said... Reply To This Comment

Your baby bump is so cute! & I love your family pictures from Memorial day. I'm headed to OKC for work in a few weeks, so I hope the weather stays not too crazy!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, I really enjoyed the video of Brody. He is talking so clearly. He is so cute, and I miss my little guy...

Connie, you are so beautiful!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

I enjoyed this post as well. Your stomache is beautiful, your family is beautiful, you are beautiful. It is 11:30 and I am tired, so I am heading to bed. I love you! Love, Mother

Done Family Cabin said... Reply To This Comment

I totally feel the same way...skinny (can't see any baby bump) when I wake up and like huge (fully obvious there is a baby growing in there) when I go to sleep!