Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want to shout it from the rooftops!!

I thought I wasn't going to blog about this till at least tomorrow but I am so excited, I just couldn't wait.  I didn't go to bed last night till after one- and this morning after a motorcycle woke me up at 7 I could NOT fall asleep.  It felt like Christmas morning- one of those Christmas mornings where it's a Sunday and I'm giving a piano solo during sacrament meeting (I'm not making this feeling up, I've been there).  In english, it means I'm SUPER excited and also really nervous.  I wasn't nervous the first time around- not in the slightest.

This pregnancy has been so different- and I took all those old wives tale quizzes, chinese calendar thing, and listened to my own intuition.  I wasn't 100% sure I knew but... you know how it goes.
2.
Since my doctor is in AZ we went to an ultrasound clinic- we were in and out within 10 minutes!  I loved laying on that bed- I had a great view of our baby on the movie screen style projector.  She went to check the gender and before she could say anything I said, "Whup, there it is!"  (no I didn't say it like that haha!)  It was just as obvious as ever and plain as day!  That's my boy!  Oh but for the record when Tony saw the profile he said, "It looks like a boy!"
IMG_2086
I knew right away my little Hyrum Anthony was in my belly- and for the rest of the time I watched him all curled up, rubbing his face, and moving his little arms all over.  Honestly, I thought I might be a little disappointed not to get a girl this time (as horrible as it sounds) but I couldn't be more happy!!!!!  I'm seriously SO thrilled Brody is getting a little brother this fall and I just can't wait to meet him and see how him and Brody are alike- or different.  Actually seeing him made him more real (I haven't felt a lot of kicking yet) and my love for him is so strong already.  I could never go 9 months without finding out- because to me, when I know the baby's name I start to connect to him more.
1
IMG_2123
(I don't have my scanner out here so enjoy pictures of pictures;)
The day is just beginning- although we did pick up doughnuts right after for a little celebration.  Tony is at work now so when he gets home all three boys and I are going to party and enjoy this great news!
IMG_2091
If you see any tears today it's because I couldn't be more happy.

47 lovely comments:

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats doll! I am so excited for you! Brody is going to make a fabulous big brother!

xoxo

crissy said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations!
I was wrong...I was guessing you'd have a girl. But little boys are so wonderful! I just had my 3rd baby on the 15th, we didn't find out the gender, but I was really thinking girl. When he was born I heard my husband say "it's a boy" and I didn't believe him at first. But I couldn't be happier! Baby Zeke is my little buddy, and I can't imagine him any other way!

QueenBee said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations! I love his name!!

Mike said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats sis! I knew it...another boy in the family! I cant wait to meet him in the fall!

Brett and Emily said... Reply To This Comment

congrats!!! 2 little boys!!! how fun!!

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

I couldn't be more happy for you! I love you sister of mine!

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats. I am so happy for you. And he looks adorable already. I love the picture of the picture =)

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Yea!!! Brothers are the best! I'm so happy for you guys!

Ailish said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations! ^^,

salena said... Reply To This Comment

the best is watching your little guys interact & play..it's so cute, you'll love it! cant wait to meet you Hyrum!

Cossebooms said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

CONGRATULATIONS CONNIE MY LOVE!!!!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

i'm so happy for you guys. and for brodster!! yay!!! p.s. you look gorgeous!!!

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! Now you'll have a pair!

I agree on not being able to wait till they're born to find out what you're having, 9 months is too long!

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

A BOY!!!! oh boy, oh boy! how exciting Connie! I am seriously so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see what he looks like too! oh and I love the name you already have for him! :)

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

yayyyyy! congrats!! :)

Nichol said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! How exciting!!!!!

Dallin and Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

yeah congrats!!!! so excited for you!!!!

Mike and Alecia said... Reply To This Comment

How exciting!!! Brodie will love a little brother so close to him. They will cause so much trouble together. Congrats!

Bonnie said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! I think boys are so sweet & they love their mommy's :) I love my little boy so much & I wouldn't mind having another one!

I'm so happy for you!

S.A. McDonnell said... Reply To This Comment

Yea! I would love to have another boy. If (and that's a BIG IF) my hubby ever buckles and says "yes" to one more, I really want another boy. I have a name and everything.
Congrats to you. And btw, L-O-V-E Hyrum!

Kristen said... Reply To This Comment

Im so happy for you! I love to see my boys relationship grow everyday, it will be so fun for Brody to have a little brother! My Brody loves it...and hates it a little at the same time!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

hurray for Hyrum! i'm so excited to have 2 boys to wrastle with! your radiating beauty and love Connie!

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

congratulations!!!!!!

sylvia said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! I think you'll love having a brother for Brody - I love that my girls have each other, best friends really. I find out what we're having in less than a week!

tHe ApPeLs said... Reply To This Comment

aww congrats!! your boys will have so much fun together!!

Jamie said... Reply To This Comment

CONGRATS CONGRAT CONGRATS!!! So happy for ya'll! xoxo

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

I thought for sure it was a girl since your pregnancies have been completely different. Congratulations!!! Yay for Brody!

Pia said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations!!! This is SO exciting! A little brother for Brody!
I'm so happy for you!

Chelsea said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats!!!! :)

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I knew all along it was going to be a boy. Congratulations baby!

Your mom's comupter has another virus. I will try to fix it this afternoon, but don't be surprised if you don't hear from her, but remember she loves you!

Elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Oh hooray! I just got to hold a little baby girl and now I want onnnne!

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats! How fun!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

What a great name! Congrats!!!
We just found out that my sister is having a boy. I forget how amazing ultrasounds are! Congrats! COngrats! Congrats!!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

PS Tony's comment is so sweet! You are lucky to have such great boys/men in your life!

leigh ashley said... Reply To This Comment

congratulations on your little boy connie!! :)

Rasha said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Daddy has hopefully fixed my comptuter! At least I was able to see these pictures of Hyrum and you and Brody! You all look so cute! Congratulations on a job well done. I am amazed that for as little as he is, he is amazingly well developed and gorgeous! lOVE, mOM

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Thank you all so so much! ♥

Connie said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

Ohhhhhh congrats! I hope to have a little boy someday :) Cant wait to hear more updates!

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Yay!!! Congrats girl! I'm so excited for you!

Chris + Tatiana said... Reply To This Comment

Yay!! It's so fun to have boys close to each other. Congrats!

The Clarks said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats on the Boy!! Brody will love the little buddy!

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I think having two boys in a row would be so much fun. I hope that's what we have on our next one.....whenever that will be.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

[b][url=http://www.ecoapp.net/]solar products[/url][/b]

[url=http://www.ecoapp.net/page/product_list/]solar systems[/url]

Get home solar systems is much cheaper than it was ten years ago today. Indeed, the governments of many countries are now offering tax rebates for people who choose to convert their home system of solar systems .
However, if you decide to move to a system using solar energy in your home it is important to your electrical requirements before you go shopping or to determine the planning.

How much power you need - The first thing is to regulate how much power you really need for your home. Various tables and solar panels set-up provides several levels. They are also looking for a figure that takes into account the whole year, and provides for different levels of energy you use during the summer and winter. Most of us use more lights, heaters, air conditioners, etc., at different times of the year.
The quality of the product - When shopping for the right system for the supply of photovoltaic solar electricity in your home, you should research the quality of the product. If you are from neighbors, friends or even strangers that are currently used in solar home, they know to ask to learn. Try to learn more about the differences between different types of systems. You have to take some time to interview and search for different manufacturers and installers.
Choose your system - you need to make a final decision can take over what type of system you use to will provide your home with electricity. be used in three types of photovoltaic systems (solar panels, the application) to provide solar panels home: The first type is a system of grid-connected. In this system, your solar panels, connected to your existing electricity meter. They use both the electricity supplied by your panels, and, if and when necessary, electricity from your power company. The second type of solar panels home is a grid-tie with battery backup. With this system you collect electricity from solar cells to fill your batteries in an emergency, and send the excess to the power of your company through electricity meters.An autonomous system - which is very similar to the system grid tied with battery backup, unless you are not connected to all major energy supplier. This type of system that would be used if the life out of the net.



[b][url=http://www.ecoapp.net/]best solar panels[/url][/b]


[b][url=http://www.ecoapp.net/page/product_list/]environmental friendly products[/url][/b]