Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love Sundays

Sunday means church, and ALL day just me and my boys. Today after church we went to the temple not too far from us- I love Sundays, I love my family, and I love the temple.
IMG_1335.
It was incredibly windy!
IMG_1343
IMG_1347
IMG_1355
Brody started collecting pinecones like it was nobodies business.  We have pinecones galore in our backseat now.
IMG_1362
IMG_1365
He was so happy!  And the wind was making him laugh too.. since it was practically knocking him over!
IMG_1371
IMG_1376
IMG_1377
IMG_1385
It was a great day (:
Since Sunday is all about church and family in our house, I wanted to leave you with something church- and then something family..

"From my own experience with life’s hardships I have learned that faith in God develops a personal love for Him which is reciprocated through his blessings to us in times of need...to all who are meeting new or challenging times, I say: Do not fear the challenges of life, but approach them patiently, with faith in God. He will reward your faith with power not only to endure, but also to overcome hardships, disappointments, trials, and struggles of daily living." - R.D. Pinegar

My adorable nephew Everett was diagnosed with Autism recently.  My sister created a blog for him so she could record his journey and progress.. but also to connect with other mom's who have children with Autism.  I hope if you have experience with this, you can go over and say HI.  I think it can really help her to learn from your experience- I'm sure it will help everyone in the same situation.
Happy Sunday!

15 lovely comments:

Bonnie said... Reply To This Comment

You take such good pictures! He is so adorable. You should make a fun craft project out of those pine cones ;)

leigh ashley said... Reply To This Comment

i LOVE those photos of your son laughing... so priceless!! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

simply adorable. are you so excited to get to do this all over again with another one? :)

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

you are a sweetheart connie! thanks for thinking of me :)

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Such a simply beautiful post Connie! You are beautiful inside and out, your family is beautiful! There certainly is NO DENYING that Brody is Tony's son! I would love to see Tony's baby pictures! The Temple was amazingly beautiful! Thanks for helping Anne out! Love, Mother

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, what a following. I checked your blog last night and you had so many comments. you posted after I checked your blog last night, and you already have four comments! But then your message today is so beautiful. Family is the only thing in this life I have that will go with me into the next life. I love the pinecones and the joy they brought the little guy.

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

ohh boy! he is sooo dang cute! i love those pics girl. why is it so freaky windy over there? tornadoes, wind storms...?? ;)

cris (cristal) said... Reply To This Comment

cutie brody (:

-cris

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

great pictures! Sundays are the best :) I too hate wind. A LOT.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

sundays are amazing. so is the temple. so is your cute family :)

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Oklahoma City!! That's the mission my BEST FRIEND who baptized me is in!! You should try and see if he's an Elder serving in your area and make him dinner :) Elder Eric Anderson. He's the best.

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

i love sunday too. and your brody is probably the cutest child ever.

Venassa said... Reply To This Comment

Brody looks like he's having a blast haha.

cris (cristal) said... Reply To This Comment

it feels nice to take a little nap here in there through the day but i always mostly wake up grumpy so im stopping for now hahah.
hope everythings going well with ur pregnancy... (:

-cris

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

this made me really like sundays even more.... you are adorable.