Thursday, May 20, 2010

I found this...

15weeks prego (2)
This was me 15 weeks prego with Brody.

FIFTEEN WEEKS!
  I have more of a belly than that NOW and I'm 13 weeks.  *sigh.  Don't go getting excited, I'm not going to gain weight massively.  I refuse.  JK.  But I do refuse... Although, the exercise starts as soon as I'm done with my photo shoots.  (I crammed a bunch in before i left and now I'm working as much as I can to get them done....whenever there aren't flipping tornadoes taking over my day.)

 I've had really bad headaches with this one... I read that's normal so I'm not going to let it bother me as much.  Moving on..

And then I found this:

!AY CARAMBA!
 mom and mikes trip-easter 021copymom and mikes trip-easter 021copy
This was me ON my due date with Brody.  9 months and counting...This isn't even one of the worst pictures but yikes.  I POP... and I know it has to do with my short torso.  So be warned.
At any rate, I've been obsessing about weight since I can remember (in a healthy way of course, I don't consider it a weakness per se)- it's even worse when I'm pregnant but I've decided this would be my last rant.   I'm going to trrrrry to not mention how enormous I feel to Tony (ok that part is a weakness)- and I'm going to just enjoyyyyy everything and everyday. (That shouldn't be hard, life is grand)
Here's to enjoying everything and everyday, that goes for you too. (*raises figurative cup of sparkling cider to computer screen) hmmm.. that sounds good now.

After all, it's really about the bouncing baby I bring into the world.  It's all about HIM or HER and who cares if I feel like hiding in a closet all day because I will soon become an object of points and stares.  I'm COMIN OUT!  um.... not like.nevermind.  I can do without the belly groping from strangers though, that's all I ask.  No touchy! (that'll be a while from now anyway)
in hospital with brody (2)
That's what it's all about, Charlie Brown.  That, right there.  I can't wait!

Hmm... you can tell I didn't know a lick about a quality picture back then... yikes, these look ancient.  I'm so glad this time around I can get some decent photos! (I'm teaching Tony how to use my camera!! Weeee!)
Now off to get me some real cider.... or maybe some pie.... ha!  liez
(And hello to some new followers!  Welcome to the madness these ramblings about my life) It's especially nice to know who reads!  Can't forget those old timers though...what up to you too=]

27 lovely comments:

Rasha said... Reply To This Comment

Too cute, I like the pictures, you look beautiful!

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

you're too adorable. and ummm.....hi. i just wish i could be as skinny as you. for real.

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

this is such a teaser post, Now you have to post a CURRENT (keyword) prego photo... :)

Jennifer said... Reply To This Comment

Its easy to feel ginormous when you just look like you've been hitting the donuts instead of the gym! But once it looks like there's a person in there its more bareable.

PS. You should try the secret fit maternity pants from Motherhood. They are fairly new and the most comfy maternity pants ever! And they have a nude colored belly so they don't show through your shirt!

Ashton Dene' said... Reply To This Comment

You look so beautiful! Don't hide in the closet at all.

xo

cris (cristal) said... Reply To This Comment

aww u luk adorable (:

-cris

Brett and Emily said... Reply To This Comment

are you delivering at banner gateway? we could deliver like the same exact day!

chazandamber said... Reply To This Comment

awh i love that shirt in your 15 week pic. its so hard not to obsess about weight when your gaining and gaining. no matter how gradual! im sure you lookgreat!

leigh ashley said... Reply To This Comment

oh my goodness... you are such an adorable pregnant woman!! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

*squeal!* I am so excited for you :) can't wait to see more belly pics!

☂niki said... Reply To This Comment

it seems crazy the differences between first and second pregnancies...still so exciting tho.

yes, we're in houston. my babe is selling pest control for the summer.

Bonnie said... Reply To This Comment

I can't wait until we start trying again for another, but for right now...a 5 month old is all I can handle! Babies are so precious! I wish I obsessed more about my weight b/c I really need to lose some. (Actually, I do obsess about it, but I also obsess about where I going to get my next fix of chocolate) Eventually, I hope the light will flash on & I'll get motivated enough to start working out again. I'm just so tirrreeeddd!!! *whine*

Dallin and Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

you are too cute prego... I can't wait to see you when you get back! hopefully we will both have big bellys by then. I know its a while away but we should be walking buddies when you get back! That would be fun!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Eepers. Connie come HOME I am missin' on our playdates reaaaal bad. I was listening to OwlCity on the way to Cali and I thought of our famous friends, C-Money, and N-Peso ;)

Marci Darling said... Reply To This Comment

You are the most adorable prego person ever :)

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

you are darling so prego. it is going to be fun to watch you grow with the tiny one. look at teeny tiny brody! he's sooo cute.

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

even though you may feel huge, you are in fact tiny. Even 9 months prego-tiny. I'm hoping I stay little and just pop when I get pregnant one day. I have a small torso. Either that or it will all distribute everywhere else & I'll be one big oompa loompa bloob. eeek...I don't want to think about that. Little baby Brody=adorable!!

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

Oh My! You are beautiful! I like yoru photos, they are wonderful memories to cherish, I wish I had taken photos during any of my pregnancies, but I didn't want to see any pics of me...
yes, take it day by day, rest, rest, rest (:

crissy said... Reply To This Comment

you look fantastic in your pictures! all you are is belly, you're definitely not the "pregnant everywhere" type, lucky you :)

Brea said... Reply To This Comment

you are such a cute prego woman! I can't wait to see what this little ball of joy will look like. :)

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

I know you feel huge but Even at 9 months and counting with Brody Im envious at how amazing you looked. Seriously! I swell up like quazimodo or shrek. you take your pick.

Pia said... Reply To This Comment

I love those pictures!! A pregnancy is just SO exciting and I can't wait until I am ready to have a baby myself. Reading your post seriously gives me baby fever.

Mariel Torres said... Reply To This Comment

you look soooo cute pregnant!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

So, when are you going to post your belly now? Love, Mother Be Proud of Motherhood!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

@Melody
Do not mock me woman for I am in a foul disposition! (ha- just kidding... name that movie)...

Just the... "be proud of motherhood!" I AM! I Sooooooo am. Wasn't sure if that was advice or not. (;


And thanks to everyone else for the sweet comments. I have the best readers and friends. :D

OHhhh.... and I shant post a belly pic till I feel the protruding is legit. I think it's a little early to be showing so I don't really want to document it. Just not yet. HAHA!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Oh Connie. You couldn't get fat if you tried. But I could do without the belly groping from strangers. What are they thinking when they do that anyway?

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Gee Connie, I think you are beautiful pregnant or not. I miss seeing you and wish you'd post recent pictures so your mom and I can enjoy your progress. You have always had such pretty hair...