Thursday, April 1, 2010

a balloon and a discount

(not me, not yet, the one Brody is playing with)  Well, here's my Brody man lately (sorry I never have time to edit pictures for this blog)
IMG_8413
IMG_8427
IMG_8438
IMG_8443
IMG_8431
IMG_8504
Word on the street is Connie loves taking pictures. Ok, maybe not on the street maybe just around my house and on my blog.  Love taking pictures too?  Love cute things?  It's your lucky day! (how cliche of me)
il_430xN.109624377_copy
Shey B, also known as the camera strap girl, is offering my readers a 10% discount on anything in her shop!  I just love her camera strap slipcovers- they are adorable.  Go check them out!  To redeem the discount just use the code SPRING.  Woot!
IMG_0005_list


13 lovely comments:

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

He is adorable. Love the blues. &I want a nice new camera... is it bad to buy one of these way before I will be able to get one? haha

Jamie said... Reply To This Comment

Ooh ooh, I have one of those but could always get another!!! Thanks for being Connie so we can get an awesome discount! :)

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

brody is so adorable.

i can't wait to see baby #2!

Kayla said... Reply To This Comment

He is super cute. And your pictures are fantastic. I wish you lived close enough to do my engagement portraits. bummer.

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

What a cutie!!!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

ooh looks like i will be browsing over there.

ps are you so stoked?!?! 9 days!!!!

Vanessa said... Reply To This Comment

Too cute!

Alison said... Reply To This Comment

oh my, that red strap is to die for.

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Awesome! I'll have to take a looksy!

Kellie said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is adorable! You're so talented. And those camera straps are amazing.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I love my Brody. Is really is a cool kid and I enjoyed babysitting him during Christmas time! I miss him so much.

Connie, do you have any manly camera straps?

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

The blue outfit, and balloon look great on our happy little blue-eyed man! No editing required for such a photogenic little guy! I love the camera straps too, but since I don't have a camera right now, I can't use them. Perhaps by Christmas! Love, Mother

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

i love that bright blue balloon. it's adorable. you guys have the cutest kid.

come down to ca and we'll run together! i'd love it!