Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I need some fresh air

this made my day:

now that's the way to love your conditioner.  


*sighhhh....
So I take back what I said about not being throw-up-sick.  I've been a mess.  Oh well.
Smells that make me especially sick:
-sunscreen
-lip gloss (especially if there's sunscreen in it)
-mixed berry fruit roll ups, strawberry is all good though
-ketchup (gag me)
-B.O. (I'm finding out there's a lot more smelly people in the world than I thought haha)
- my bodywash/shampoo/conditioner/any hair product/lotions
-brody (sorry Brody but even your shampoo makes me nauseous)
-Brody's veggie chips
-salad dressing
-Bad Romance & that one Bedrock song by who knows what group.. alls I know is they ruined a perfectly decent cartoon
-the list goes on
-and on

Everyone has been commenting: GIRL.
Don't get my hopes up!  I once thought to myself that I'm going to have four boys- try for another and get another boy.  SO I'll end up with 5 boys and no girls.  Probably won't happen (hoping it won't happen... all the cute names I want to use are for girls).  I think the more accurate prediction is to say I'll have boy, boy, girl, girl, than who knows.  Here's why I believe it that way..

my g-ma: boy, boy *stop
my mom: girl, girl, boy, boy, *stop
my sister: boy, boy, girl, (not done)
me: boy, I'm thinking to keep up the trend it'll have to be a boy.
Yet, I feel sick- and with Brody I didn't.  

What's your prediction?  Did you love the commercial with me today?  (Thank you yahoo for all the late breaking news otherwise I would've never stumbled upon it's greatness.)

15 lovely comments:

Karm said... Reply To This Comment

haha great commercial! You'd better stay clear of the gym at MCC... B.O is awful ):... whooot whooot. I am predicting a BOY! I have 4 boys, and I thought I would at least get one girl, but sad to say... oh well, 4 sons are great (:

Kellie said... Reply To This Comment

Prell Shampoo looks like Scope mouthwash. Just saying!
I'm sorry about you getting sick. When I'm nervous sick.. any smell makes me gag. Even brushing my teeth does it.
Hopefully it'll be over soon for you though! I'll predict boy!

Mariner SuperFan said... Reply To This Comment

Not sick with first one: girl
Sick with second one: girl
Way more sick with third: girl
A little sick at the beginning with fourth: girl
Very sick with fifth: girl
Not sick with sixth: girl

So, from my experience... I think you're having a girl.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Shampoo sucks. Get a GI high and tight and no more shampoo.

BOY. I need another grandson to teach how to shoot and other boy things.

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Girl all the way! ---Love, Mother, Grandma Nelson

Jessica Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh. Best commercial ever. Next to those little kids in the Trigon commercial. Also the on the horse one. And...that's all.

Sorry your sick!

Lauren Elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Haha, I saw that commercial on Yahoo today! It's fabulous.

I say girl...but I always say girl whenever someone is pregnant! Which is why I am convinced I will have many boys someday. Haha.

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

I personally wanted a girl after my 1st boy so I understand(heck I wanted a girl to begin with) BUT since you said you were hoping for another boy anyways.. I Think another boy is the best deal because they will have that brother bond. with that you shouldn't have to worry about any fighting, if you don't count all the wrestling matches.

crissy said... Reply To This Comment

Sick-wise I have had it pretty easy with each of my pregnancies. But, even though the sickness is very mild, it did seem a little worse the second time. My first was a boy, my second a girl. (Of course, this time around I can't figure out if things have been similar to the first or second...)

Because the differences have been so extreme for you, though, I very much think you'll have a girl. But don't take my word for it. There is a 50% chance that I'm wrong, after all. ;)

cris (cristal) said... Reply To This Comment

commercial was great. and sucks for u to be nauseous with practically everything.. only 8 more months or so.

-cris

Alycia (Crowley Party) said... Reply To This Comment

aw hope you start to be less sensitive to smells. But lets face B.O. will always be nasty hahaha

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Alycia- touche it is! It's just with this heightened sense of smell it's a lot easier to catch a drift of. AHH!

Cris only 7 or so more!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

and you will be boy, girl, boy, girl. wink wink wink! totally girl. or twins. hahaha

sylvia said... Reply To This Comment

So I haven't posted our news on my blog yet, but I am also expecting another baby (I think I'm as far along as you are - crazy, huh?). I can empathize with you COMPLETELY! I have been so disgustingly nauseous with #3. All sorts of smells make me want to heave. Baby #1 - no sickness. Baby #2 - puking all day long for the first 5 full months. It'll be fun to see if you get a girl this time.

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

The commercial was great. I bet Christie BRinkley is hiding her head in shame. I told you before Im telling you again its a girl. Girls arent supposed to live that close to each other. They end up fighting and the little one wins every time!