Friday, April 9, 2010

Easterz

..better late than never.  Easter this year was really nice.  I loved being with my family and enjoying conference.  I also made cinnamon rolls from scratch that were divine.... I just might share the recipe.... 
Brody coming out to see his basket...
IMG_8648
"EGGO!"  He is especially obsessed with Diego right now.  The candy inside sucked but he didn't care, it was EGGO!
IMG_8653
IMG_8661
IMG_8656
 This was all of the peeps that got eaten until I threw them out.  Brody was sickened.  haha!  Tony thought it was tradition but I say down with peeps!  I could've gotten a jbc for that much money (;
IMG_8669

Brody getting ready for his egg hunt.  It was afternoon by the time we got to it... and hot!  So there was no chocolate.  Got to love warm ol AZ.
IMG_8675IMG_8683
IMG_8708
Brody kept chucking his eggs in his basket.  That way they'd explode and he could eat what was inside. It was candy for breakfast, candy for lunch, candy for snacks, and a pickle for dinner, for Brody.  I don't get what his love for pickles is all about... I like pickles but I wouldn't think a two year old would.  Actually, he's loved them since he was 9months.  Anyway.  
IMG_8739
IMG_8753
That picture of Brody cracks me up (Tony throwing him up).  

We got together with all the family, ate our weight in ham and candy, and yadda yadda yadda...As all good family gatherings should end, there was a grueling game of volleyball.  Only one bloody nose and chipped tooth this time.  (ok not really).  

And a Happy Easter it was.

for the grandmas/grandpas:

8 lovely comments:

Rasha said... Reply To This Comment

Very cute!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

So cute. He is adorable...and getting SO big!

heart you girl!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

I love easter. I especially loved that is was also conference weekend this year.

mike said... Reply To This Comment

love him! Miss you sis!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

such a beautiful family :)

shirley elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Holy ton of eggs! And it looks like it wasn't very hard for him...maybe my older siblings were meaner than parents would have been when hiding the eggs.

And Mike's niece is in love with pickles, too. If she sees them when we have burgers there's no going back. But the juice irritates her skin so she's a little red-faced pickle eater.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I hate peeps too :(.

Brody is so cute, thanks for posting the pictures. He looks so happy... I wish we were there.

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Of course it wasn't very hard for him- he's 2! I didn't have the energy to teach him a real egg hunt this year. Besides, he got that when we got together with the family. (: