Thursday, March 4, 2010

whippy cake review!!

(don't laugh.. i'm a dork in these picutres, I know...)

The Road Not Taken
Poet: Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
IMG_5295
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
IMG_5422
Though as for that passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - IMG_5340copy
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Featured in these pictures is my favorite new accessory.. my Whippy Cake Headband!  I wore it two ways... the jeans pics I'm wearing it regular.  For the others, I simply hid the band and wore a black elastic headband around my forehead (or you can pin the flower to the elastic one).  I love both looks- and I love my crazy lady face I made at Brody. baha!
IMG_5465blog
They are so well made, it's incredible.  Becki, the maker of these fine headbands, is not only a sweet person- she's amazingly talented!  Here's what's so cool about the headbands:
IMG_5473blog
They are velcro so you can buy more flowers and interchange them as you please!  I have such a mess of headbands and this is a nice way to consolidate them without headbands all over the place.

I love my Whippy Cake headband- and I know you will too!  Go visit and follow her site!  She's having awesome deals right now (free earrings with a purchase this week for one!) IMG_5484blog She also sells necklaces, earrings, belts, baby wipe containers- the list goes on!  Imma go buy more for myself (:

22 lovely comments:

Eeny said... Reply To This Comment

Love the pictures and the head band.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i LOVE these pics. so cute!

Rasha said... Reply To This Comment

Your gorgeous and cute headbands!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

love it girl. you are a doll. xoxo

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

you look beautiful! and i love your headband. you've convinced me i need one!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Yeah, even your mother would wear one---but tell me, am I allowed or is it only for the young and beautiful? Love, Mother (Both of which you are, by the way---BFF)!

Melanie's Randomness said... Reply To This Comment

Aren't you pretty!! These pics look awesome!! I love Robert Frost's poems!! Your headband is too cute! Nice for Spring!! =)

Allison said... Reply To This Comment

You are so beautiful- and that headband is FAB!

Mari said... Reply To This Comment

you look fantastically beautiful Connie!! Where were these pictures taken because its a beautiful spot and I'm scouting around for the perfect picnic nook for this weekend =)

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

OKAY HI you are just too cute wow wow wow.

Thanks for the nice compliment on the pictures :) I love it when people who take pictures give me feedback. Makes me all butterfly-like in the tum tum hehe jk.

YAY tomorrow!!!!!!!! Another Friday C-A-N day! BHAM!! Plus new faces YAY!

These headbands are just GENIUS!

chazandamber said... Reply To This Comment

You so dont look like a dork, your adorable! Cute headbands too!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

why have I never heard of this?

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Um.. how cute are you?
So cute! :)

Jessica Lynn said... Reply To This Comment

ahhh, great tips on how to wear the headbands. thansk!

Annie said... Reply To This Comment

you are too cute for words! :)
love the headbands!!
all the photos are adorable!

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

so amazing. what talent. I love these pictures! thanks for sharing!

Elie's Papel said... Reply To This Comment

nice photos... that headband is super cute... have a nice one!

sarah ann said... Reply To This Comment

You are gourgeous! I have boughten Whippy Cake headbands before...and love them. P to the S. I love those bright yellow heels!

Morgan said... Reply To This Comment

You look great in the pictures and the headbands are adorable!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

You are too stinkin' pretty! I love those pictures!

That headband is kinda the love of my life!

sylvia said... Reply To This Comment

Maybe you should consider modeling. You've got a great look. The headband is super cute, and what a genius idea, ay?

Faith said... Reply To This Comment

hello! Your blog is just SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I adore everything about it. These pics are completely adorable and love LOVE the one of you making the "mommy loves you!!!!!" face. We only make those faces at our babies :)