Monday, March 8, 2010

a sweet suprise

IMG_0906
Last week I received a package in the mail from my wonderful grandma. It was filled with the most delicious oranges (in the world- mind you) from her California backyard orange trees. She also included a jar of her homemade orange marmalade. I ♥ oranges... ate one a day when I was prego with Brody.
IMG_0907
Grandma, if you are reading this- thank you so much. It may be a small thing to some, but to me it's huge. I love you
IMG_1035
Brody has also decided to be a diva lately and refuse to eat if he's in his highchair. Anyone else go through this? It wouldn't be so bad if my table and chairs weren't super tall with white suede covers. That might not have been the most family friendly purchase we ever made...

Have a happy monday! (I've been a little off blogland lately.. in the sense that I'm not really reading or commenting. Doesn't mean I don't love you all though!)