Monday, March 1, 2010

his favorite book

I've wanted to share this for a while now because I love it too.  Brody wants me to read this to him everyday, all day.  I think because he knows I mean every word...


I love you through and through.

I love your top side.
IMG_0233
I love your bottom side.

I love your inside
IMG_0379
and outside.

I love your happy side,
IMG_0827
your sad side,

your silly side,
IMG_0810
IMG_0310
your mad side.

I love your fingers
IMG_0893
and toes,

your ears
IMG_0084
and nose.

I love your hair
IMG_0341
and eyes,

your giggles
IMG_0826
and cries.

I love you running
IMG_0277
and walking,

silent
IMG_0389
and talking.

I love you through and through...
IMG_0806
yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too.


by, Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak

20 lovely comments:

Rasha said... Reply To This Comment

Love it. <3

Bree and Bryce said... Reply To This Comment

He's so cute! Makes me excited to have my little boy!

Lace said... Reply To This Comment

How could you not love that little face? The cutest! I love this book too :)

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Both my boys love this book too and know the words. It's so sweet, huh?

passport in my pocket said... Reply To This Comment

this is such a darling post! and wonderful photography!

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

this is fabulous! i'm going to have to get it for my baby. for sure!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

I love this connie. you are an amazing mother and he is lucky to have you. he is so adorable. those pictures are to die for.

i love you tons. see you friday my dear!!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

I have a great family. I love you both through and through

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

The words in this book echo my feelings to all of you. I loved the post! It made my day brighter! I love you! Love, Mother, Momma Nelson, Grandma

Jamie said... Reply To This Comment

So sweet!

Mauri said... Reply To This Comment

What a cute book & cute boy! How sweet.

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said... Reply To This Comment

love the pictures!!!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

awwww....

sarah ann said... Reply To This Comment

What a cute little bliggity blog you have! You are so sweet. I am sure you are a wonderful mother! :)

Taylor said... Reply To This Comment

Your little boy is absolutely ADORABLE. I love this post! It is so sweet...

Allison said... Reply To This Comment

This post is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

claudia bravo / design said... Reply To This Comment

JUST FOUND / your blog. What a sweet little site.

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

awh this makes my heart happy.

friday friday friday! :) i love you you are fanTAStic!

Niki {A*Lovely*Lifestyle} said... Reply To This Comment

omg! i love this..

both the book and your amazing photos to go with!

that picture of the water about to hit his hands is incredible!