Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oh happy day

There's lots of good out there.  Here are some of my favorites as of late...

Brody got his first haircut ever.  He sooooooooo needed it.  I tried time and time again to cut it.. that was a bust.  So I'd try to snip it here and there when he least expected it but even that didn't work.  It was quite frankly the worst experience ever but I think after all the struggle and constant- screaming at the top of lungs, it turned out incredibly debonair.

IMG_2216IMG_2215

This made me laugh...glue that advertises it can be used on wood

022

but then says..

Picture1 I'm so confused!  (too bad I bought it specifically for wood)

This made me happEEE:  I got presidential honors at school for my grades last semester!  First semester back in over 3 years.. not bad!

This makes me grin:  Nothin spells happiness like a "Cup of bubbles!"  Whenever I do dishes manually Brody cries for bubbles so I skim some off the top into a cup and let him play with it.  He LOVES it!  And I love watching.. (I can't find the pics on my computer daggnabbit!

They make me crack up:  I have excellent friends!  This photo shoot was a collaborative effort (not to mention a blast!).  Nat's camera, my lens, and Alexa's location!  So fun!  And such gorgeous friends I have...I'll post more of those pictures on facebook because they are just so fun...

IMG_2226IMG_2300IMG_2329

This makes me relieved:  My new camera arrived!  It feels like my birthday!  Technically it is my "half birthday" today so I guess cake is in order.

Cake is always in order... especially when today is my mom's actual birthday.  Happy Birthday beautiful mother of mine!  I love you!  You are my favorite (don't tell the others:)

Copy of Copy of oldfampics 012

This makes me squeeeeeeeee: I found this cute-to-the-max record player at Goodwill.  I didn't expect it to work, but it DID!  I've been listening to Claire De Lune non stop since yesterday!IMG_2232

Hope you had a happy day!

23 lovely comments:

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

i love you doll. brodes haircut is so stinking cute. he is such a stud! yay for your camera arriving and i was so excited for your new purchase. woop woop!

YOU are gorgeous & you are an amazing friend. i lovest thou.

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

O' that we might all enjoy the life you have! Good friends are a treat, debonair, well behaved children can't be beat, great deals to astound and your Mother's love in such abounds!Thanks for giving a shout out about my birthday and I am so glad you got your camera on your 6 month birthday! I'll be blogging about the day soon---maybe even tonight if all goes as planned! I love you with every fiber of my being! Love, Mother

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Brody looks like such a little stud with his new haircut!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Oh, and the glue...too funny!

cris (cristal) said... Reply To This Comment

aaw brody luks cute with his hair cut and the glue thing is super funny.

-cris

amy said... Reply To This Comment

it also said that it bonds leather but on the back it says not to use it on leather... :)

love the record player. jealous.

brody is ADORABLE!

Marci Darling said... Reply To This Comment

Brody looks ADORABLE. very suave, ha ha!

Congrats on your presidential honors, that is SO AWESOME! ( I envy your academic ability, seeing as how I have none.)

I just love everything about that photoshoot--te clothes, the location, the girls--it's all so fun!!

And that record player is a GREAT find! I am jealous.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

i'm loving the haircut of Brody's. what a stud. :)

congrats on presidential honors! that's wonderful!

i LOVE the photo shoot. all of your outfits are adorable. the location is fabulous. the lollipop idea is great. and i love all the girls!

i want a record player. and your shoes in that pic.

Annie said... Reply To This Comment

oh my gosh, i love the photos of you ladies!!! you 3 are beautiful!!
brody's new haircut is cute...he looks very handsome!!
horay for you on the presidentail honors!! you rock!
have fun listening to records :)

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

i LOVE the pic of the 3 of you girls! Soo cute!

{Jamie} said... Reply To This Comment

Brody knows he's a stud...just look at that face he's giving you! And yes your friends are Gorg! You all actually make me pretty sick! :)

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

love the haircut. love the pics. And definitely love the record player.

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

love the haircut. love the pics. And definitely love the record player.

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

He is so cute! You are hot. and Im seriously emailing you right now to schedule a photo shoot before you leave.

Dallin and Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

I love Brody's new haircut, and the pictures are soooo cute! congrats on getting the new camera!

Spatzi said... Reply To This Comment

you and your friends are positively grogeous. and you little man is a future casanova. :)

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

Ahh Connie that was so fun!! And yes it seriously was such a team effort!!!!!!!

Not to mention, Brody's stroller!!!!!

:D

Ashton Dene' said... Reply To This Comment

I love the pictures of you, Alexa and Nat. And I'm so jealous of your record player, I'm always on the look out for one (for a good deal!)

x, ash

Rasha said... Reply To This Comment

So adorable. I love them!

salena said... Reply To This Comment

LOve his haircut, he's a handsome little guy.

And score on that record player, that was brave of you to even buy it! The cool thing is, there is like a ton of cheap records at thrift stores too! It'll be fun to always check for good ones.

Niki {A*Lovely*Lifestyle} said... Reply To This Comment

k, your blog is so adorable!

love your work.

ps. we haven't been officially introduced...hi. i'm niki.

Ashley Eliza said... Reply To This Comment

Connie! i love your blog :) and i'm loving your hat.. i want one!!

Keep in touch! we can be blog friends

xoxo
ashley

Kari said... Reply To This Comment

Okay, that picture of you and your two sisters (i assume) is seriously cute! :)