Monday, January 18, 2010

Tell her what she's won, Bob!

I'm pleased to announce we have a winner... finally.  Sorry it took so long, this day has been one of those.

conniebphotos (35)

310bw

I had this awesome master plan of how I was going to reveal the winner but here's what we had instead...

002

making good use of that scrap paper, of course.

Eh, it worked.  lovely scribbley handwriting and all So congrats to...

001

a photo shoot is in your future.  Thanks to everyone else for entering!  I really appreciate your sweet comments and help in spreading the word. (:

conniebphotography-natural (25)

12 lovely comments:

firecrackers said... Reply To This Comment

i am loving your photo website...great pictures as always.
Have a great week!

Tanner ♥ Chaya said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh I'm so excited I love your work!! I'll be emailing you soon!!!

Kristy Treible said... Reply To This Comment

I still want another family shoot in a few weeks! :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said... Reply To This Comment

Lovely photos...love the first pic!

Leesie said... Reply To This Comment

Congrats to the winner you lucky duck!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

shes a lucky girl! cant wait to take more pics with ya...

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

So fun!
BTW-You might want to check out my site soon ;)
http://amandalaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/blogger-award-2.html

HAPPY Tuesday!

xoxoKrysten said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh I love your pictures!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

I just found the website who reviews about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

Tracy said... Reply To This Comment

Hey hey! Gorgeous pictures! I have always wanted to get back in photography, but it is on the bottom of my long list of things I want to do. :) You are pro though, Chaya is lucky!

In school I started out as a music major and loved it, but had to switch when husband/work/kid happened and I didn't have the 5 and beyond hours they were asking me to practice. Right now I am finishing (this is my last full semester) as a liberal arts student (whatever that means)-It picked up all my music credits and made it easy for me to graduate. I am going to go back to MCC in the fall though and finish all my theory classes.

I am way jealous of you being able to go to school for music though. Are you specializing in composition? or are you taking the theory or performance route? I would love to hear some of the stuff you create, you should put some of it on your blog so we can all get to hear your mad composing skills!!

Justin and Stefanie said... Reply To This Comment

hi connie! ok i have to admit i've staulked your blog lots of times. you are the cutest darn girl ever and your photography is AMAZING. can i please be you one day? :) thanks for leaving the comment!!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

dear connie,

i and love and you.

love,

alex

p.s. hope to see you soon.