Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a quarter of a century is a long time

Someone got older

IMG_1477

That always seems to happen.

Happy Birthday to my BFF!!! (conveniently enough he's also my husband).

Brody loves opening "peasants" so Tony let him help.

IMG_1527 IMG_1524IMG_1534 IMG_1530IMG_1512IMG_1541copy

No, Tony didn't get shoes from Charlotte Russe (pink box above)...I just know someone would ask that so... anyway.  I kept joking about going to Joes since I'm especially obsessed with the place. And guess where Tony "really felt like going" for lunch? What a sweet husband he is...

1-11-10 (20)1-11-10 (22)

Brody wanted to run around, I wanted to let him.

1-11-10 (34)

Happy Birthday Tony, I love you!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as for other random things/pictures as of late...

1-2-10 (5) We look like freaks of nature in these huge 3D glasses. Why is it that when we go, we get huge, sharp, heavy plastic glasses? Other people I've seen in pictures on facebook or something are wearing 3D glasses that look like Ray bans. No fair. Whatev. Avatar was awesome although we swore we'd never see it.

And I did what you said... I cut off the tip of Brody's binky. You heard me..singular.. bink-y. So whenever he sees it he hands it to me and says "EWWWWW!" hahaha. I'll get to cutting those others soon, I promise...

Brody: "ew. no."

A random afternoon feeding the ducks..

IMG_1284IMG_1314IMG_1317IMG_1322IMG_1336

New Years Eve, making pigs out of ourselves.

IMG_1268IMG_1269

Which reminds me... new years eve we saw Leandro Barbosa at Costco shopping for jeans! We were too stunned (I was too stunned) to ask for a picture (I know- ME?) So all we got was to say Hi and shake his hand (well Tony did- I was, like I said, too stunned. "it's... it's...) haha

There he is from a distance...

1231091249

So which reminds me... New Years Eve... Tony was so excited he pooed on the couch. OK, it's actually a junior mint- but I was like, "I have two children!"

0101000001a

I love seeing "signs that Tony's been here" around the house like...

a destroyed dish scrubber

012

(Brody saw this picture and said "eww." haha!)

and clothes that don't make it IN the hamper but on.. (I've seen worse.. this was just the picture I ended up getting when I thought about it..)

010

I love being married! (I'm serious, I do!)

Don't you love how I make fun of my husband in his own birthday post!? He's laughing too so it's all good...

And a happy day to you!

20 lovely comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said... Reply To This Comment

Happy birthday to your hubby....love the "kiss" pic at the restaurant...so sweet!

{Jamie} said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birfday Tony! And i'm amazed that it's warm enough for Brody to be wearing shorts! Jealous!

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

My hamper looks like that ALWAYS! I love being married too :) I dont know what I would do if I lived by myself and my house was perfect all the time! WHO would I clean up after :)

Happy Bday to your hun!

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

my hamper tends to look like that, as well. that video of brody and his binky is hilar. i love it! and i love his stoudemire shirt! so cute!

barbosa is hot. i'm jealous. (not as hot as Raja Bell though. I was so sad when they got rid of him. I'm STILL bitter...)

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birthday Tony (even though you like the WRONG Ninja Turle)!!

That video of Brody is HILAR! Oh my stars...

Mustika Sari Sayuti said... Reply To This Comment

happy birthday to your husband!
and oooow you guys are cool, also Brody is really really cute :)

Annie said... Reply To This Comment

happy birthday to your hubby! :)
love all the photos and the video clip, brody is too cute!!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Bday Tony! Great tribute post to btw :)

Allison said... Reply To This Comment

Haha, Love it! Happy Birthday Tony! And so glad the the cutting off worked. :D

Chelsea said... Reply To This Comment

you did a great job of making him sound with "a quarter of a century" hahaha! Sounds like I would say making fun of my boyfriend who is older then me :)

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Someone else just told me they saw one of the Suns players at Costco the other day too. It might have been Leondro, but I don't remember. That's too funny!! Who'd a thought basketball players shopped at Costco.

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

funny post connie. Happy birthday Tony!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Im buying my jeans at costco now because leandro does. Ha ha. Fun post. Happy birthday tony!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

This is another fantastic post, but it does appear that it is Brody's Birthday more than Tony's since Brody is featured more! Did Tony nix the pictures of himself? Just wonderin' since your father does! That video of Brody and the "ew, no" binky is too cute! O' and I had to look up Leandro on the internet to appreciate how cool it was to meet a Sun's player! Love, Mom

Leesie said... Reply To This Comment

I absolutely love all these pics too cute. I left you a little something on my blog. Come take a peek when you can :).

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

my birthday was great thanks to you two! i love that picture of Brody giving me a kiss, even though he was only doing it to get some cake! haha i love you guys!

MomBabe said... Reply To This Comment

Well happy birthday to him, but to you, oh my cuteness! I've never been here before but I think I shall stick around awhile. Thanks for linking up to the post of the week!

Kellie said... Reply To This Comment

Happy birthday to your husband!
And I love the pictures.. fun :)

Cecily R said... Reply To This Comment

Happy brithday to your hubby! Amazing photographs. You have an incredible eye!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Happy belated birthday Tony. I love the pictures of Brody but I guess he will miss his binky...

I looked at the rest of your blog. You have a gift to be able to capture people, but I really liked the picutres of the capitol. Good job kid.