Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rated A for awesome

yeeah.

We went on a hike with Tony's summer work crew and it was great.  Although I was lagging behind just to take pictures.  What's the deal with me though- I've only hiked "Wind Cave" since I've lived in AZ!  I need to try some of these other hikes I always hear about..IMG_0198 IMG_0191IMG_0193

We're headed out today for the best Christmas ever..feels like it's going to be.. BUT plane rides with Brody are no good.  So cross your fingers for me that it goes off without a hitch.  Kay, thanks.

It's a really good thing I'm packed so I could bring you this post... wait... I'm not. Ug.

Christmas came early this year in the B home!!

IMG_0201Tony and I figured there were some gifts we could use on our {trip}.  The trip of our lifetime... I'mSoFREAKInEXcited!!!  (<<Does anyone watch SNL and know who says that?  Anyway...)

IMG_0225 So last night in my late night midnight cuteness we opened 3 gifts each.  Among the gifts was this-

009 so I can finally see what all the fuss is about.  Props to Tony- I did mention interest like once forevers ago and haven't brought it up since so Tony proved once again he's a good listener.

What an early Christmas looks like-

IMG_0229

On to more fun...

After Brody's well-visit this month, I peeled backed out and nearly took out this horse carriage and passengers.  They CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!  I just laughed because how often does that happen.  Random horse-drawn-carriage-in-doctors-office-parking-lot.  Sweeeet.

1203091534

Then there was an excited Brody when our IMac arrived.  Did I mention I have a great husband?  Who not only listens but supports my dreams.  This will really help with some things...  anyway.  Thanks Tony!!

IMG_9691IMG_9692

Can you tell it completely absorbs the desk?  Good times

12-23-09 (4) Brody is also happy about meeting the REAL Santa.  Just so you know,... Bass Pro Shop in Arizona has the REAL Santa

Scan 2 Brody got a letter from him (I don't want to make anyone jealous or anything but it's true...)

12-14-09 (2)

it was too cute.  I read it to him and he  kept saying "AGAIN, AGAIN!"  He loved Santa's letter...

 

And I'm going to love our trip!!!!  No... you can't know where we are going and for how long.  Cause I'm sneaky and awful.  But I do love you all...

70 Team Edward Team Jacob

My gift to you.   Lecia emailed this to me- my fellow LDS readers should enjoy it.  Well heck, even if you're not you might..(:

Merry Christmas!!

16 lovely comments:

shirley elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is all the way my favorite. And look at his cute little face in that last picture! And that's way crazy awesome you got a huge mac. and that you have a place to put it. I don't think a beast like that would fit anywhere in our place.

Also, if you want some new hikes, come on some with Mike and I!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Yay for early presents!

Have a safe and fun trip! And a very Merry Christmas to all of you!

that comic is hilar! I heart you!

Staci said... Reply To This Comment

I HEART early presents (I got a new camera this year as my early present)! Have a safe and fun holiday. Here's is my Christmas wish to you!http://bearybrown.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-card-via-internet.html

Nat said... Reply To This Comment

We had early Christmas too. It was awesome!


Also that Santa really is the real one cuz he looks just like ole Kris from Miracle on 34th and that is totally the real Santa.

Katie said... Reply To This Comment

Have a wonderful magical Christmas trip! I'll be saying prayers that Brody isn't too feisty on the plane.

We had an early Christmas as well since my sister and her hubs could only be in town until yesterday (sadly). Still, the spirit of Christmas was there so it counts!

Merry Christmas. Love!

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

yay for early Christmas!

it looks like you got yourself some great gifts!

did i ever mention that Brody is adorable?! well...he is.

i want an i-mac.

i want a letter from santa.

and that cartoon is HIL-AR-IOUS! i love love LOVE it!

Merry Christmas Connie!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Yea for your Mac! You will L-O-V-E it!

K, so where did Tony get those slipper/shoes that are in the corner of the Christmas present mess picture? Devin wants something like that and those look like they'd be perfect!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

PS... I love the comic! Too funny!

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

I'm so glad you got that computer, I've heard they're awesome for creative projects like photography (and movies, and soundtracks, and everything else!) George Lucas will soon be reading your blog to get tips on doing special effects.

Merry Christmas! We will miss you here but hope you have fun.

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

I'm so glad you got that computer, I've heard they're awesome for creative projects like photography (and movies, and soundtracks, and everything else!) George Lucas will soon be reading your blog to get tips on doing special effects.

Merry Christmas! We will miss you here but hope you have fun.

Kellie said... Reply To This Comment

I wish I got early presents!
Have fun on your trip :)

Allison said... Reply To This Comment

I'm jealous of your early present unwrapping fun! :D Brody, as always, is ADORABLE, and I wish I could've known what Santa wrote to him!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

im drooling over your computer! I hope you have a very merry Christmas and your flight goes wonderfully with Brody!

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Have a safe trip! I can't wait to read all about it!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Hope you had a super Merry Christmas!! Love the 9th Ward cartoons. Hope to see a vay-cay post soon. :)

amy said... Reply To This Comment

There's a blog award waiting for you over at Ha ha. Wait. What.

http://hahahahawaitwhat.blogspot.com/