Sunday, November 15, 2009

Here's what I've done lately

Seemingly nothing... to the untrained eye...

Watched Brody raid my kitchen cabinets11-3-09 (25)I decided not to care, he looked too cute11-3-09 (12) Enjoyed a barbecued chicken meal made by my loving husband.11-3-09 (33)

He's made dinner every night lately.. he is the greatest!

Mused at the obnoxiously gigantic menus at Oregano's. 11-6-09 date night with tony boy! (8)

Seriously, they are out of control!

Had a dance party11-13-09 (7)  Made amoeba looking steaks11-13-09 (14)(bacon wrapped New York strip)11-13-09 (20)

Caught them on fire (they were still delish)

Pulled out my winter clothes and remembered how much I missed this beanie and these arm warmers...then realized they are useful in Arizona.. never.

11-13-09 (32)11-13-09 (41)

Had a piano recital032 Put an end to the cabinet raiding11-10-09Watched Brody raise both his arms in the air and shout, "tush dowwww!"11-4-093 windshield wipers?129Added color to my music room wall... 3 months later11-9-09 (4) Watched Brody tell grandma something105108 106And show Rich something114 117 

Tried to get a family picture

113

and tried

110

and

122

tried

123

119copyfinally got one.137

and of course, one of these.

 

Yep, seemingly nothing.  But to me, it was sure something.

21 lovely comments:

{megs in wonderland} said... Reply To This Comment

dear cyber bff,

you are so gorgeous, it KILLS ME!!!

so is your love child, he looks like fun. i want one?

how did the piano recital go??

those steaks look terrifying, and i usually catch ANYTHING i try to cook on fire...

i miss oreganos.

and can i have that beanie and those arm warmers??? cause its definitely snowing in provo and i might die. just saying;)

so i pretty much love the crap out of you.

SJ said... Reply To This Comment

You have such a beautiful family! Brody continues to be completely adorable.

Simple moments are what matter! They definitely are something. :)

Nat said... Reply To This Comment

connie you are so beautiful! I just want your long hair. amazing. also i love the family picture...s. adorable

Lindsay, Dano and Navy said... Reply To This Comment

I think the family pics turned out great!!!

Marci Darling said... Reply To This Comment

Love the family photos!!!
You have such a cute family!
and LOVE the beanie :)

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

Another amazing post my love! I really enjoyed seeing everyone in the photos! I am amazed that Brody is getting so tall too! He's so very wonderful and you have a writing style that amazes me. My blogs never carry the excitement that yours do! But, I will continue to try! Hey, it's less than 2 weeks, and Dad and I will be out to see you all!---Can't wait! Love, Mom

Allison said... Reply To This Comment

This post was amazing. To the untrained eye- maybe not much, but for you, SO MUCH! :D I'm gonna keep on telling you this- Brody is ADORABLE.

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

I am in love with that little hoot owl's face! He is SO darn cute!

Oh..and..um. Hi. If that beanie gets no use in the AZ in would FOR SURE get some in CA...lol *hint-hint*! Oh I am dying because it is so cute!

Last...you hair looks great! I know you were missing your highlights but I am loving the darker do! You are beautiful doll!!

mike said... Reply To This Comment

gosh that little brody man is so cool. I raided my cabinets today but didn't quite get the same cute effect he did. Give him a big hug and tell him his uncle mike loves him!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

AHHHHHHH family pictures are the best!!!!


and the last one--pricelesssss!!!

when are you free for dessert??

KatOfDiamonds said... Reply To This Comment

Brody and the piano remind me of Peanuts and Schroeder =]

Wonderful update, love!

<3

ashley wright said... Reply To This Comment

i love it!!! isnt it awesome tryin to get a family picture when you have a little munchkin!! i think yours turned out so cute!!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

that bacon wrapped steak was glorious. Not bad at all for your first time making it!

Sarah and Trent said... Reply To This Comment

What a beautiful family!! I also went back to my dark natural hair...but it wouldn't take because the blonde damaged it so much. Oh well...yours looks good!

And thanks for liking my baby bump...I'm sure it will become baby huge stomach soon!! :)

Elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Brody's little dimples are to die for :)

Brett and Emily said... Reply To This Comment

im in love with brody! he is too cute!

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Consider yourself lucky that when your husband makes dinner it's something else besides mac n' cheese or taco bell. What Tony made actually looks better then something I would make.

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

youve had a busy busy weekend! ha ha. I love it.

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

I loooove your shoes! And the picture of Brody playing the piano. Very cool. That one deserves a frame in the music room!

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

so cute! i love it.
beautiful family
something worth nothing for sure.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Let Tony know we would love for him to cook us a great barbecue meal while he is here! Love, Mom