Friday, October 23, 2009

Final Project

Thank you all again for volunteering to help with my photo assignment.  I figure you might be a tad curious about how it went so I thought I'd share it with you!  The project had to do with picking a type of light and focusing on maintaining that theme throughout the photographs.  AND it was to be taking portraits of people.  My absolute favorite time of day to shoot is during "the golden hour" which is hours before sunset.  So I chose natural evening light as my theme.  Which is why my editing is minimal.

Here is the final project!

Project title: "Evening Light".  Each individual photograph was titled with the time the picture was taken.  We were supposed to have 10 total submitted pictures, but I couldn't resist adding a few more:

connieb photography (64)connieb photography (43)connieb photography (75)connieb photography (81)connieb photography (84)      connieb photography (103)0801941 221533236 537268540

Overall, my critique in class went awesome.  Thanks again to my helpers!

Tell me what you think! 

23 lovely comments:

Nat said... Reply To This Comment

Connie these are awesome! you really are very talented.

Katie said... Reply To This Comment

These are lovely! What a fun project! Glad to hear it went well and that you were happy with your results.

Brett and Emily said... Reply To This Comment

love them!!! cant wait to see the rest of them!! you so talented! thanks for having us!

{Jamie} said... Reply To This Comment

Oh how I love them so! And that little girl is just beautiful!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

So beautiful! I am in love. You rock the camera, girl!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

You take amazing pictures! I wish I had a little of that talent? Can I have some of yours? lol...


Come to California and teach me!!!

Melody said... Reply To This Comment

You constantly amaze me! Your photos rock and you are an amazing Mom and student and blogger! With church callings too, how do you do it all? 0' and you are an absolutely amazing daughter too! Thought you would like to know! Love, Mother

{megs in wonderland} said... Reply To This Comment

i pretty much think youre amazing!!!
take pictures of me someday so i can look pretty too?
i enjoyed our texts's's (<-- cause really, how do you spell that?) earlier!
xoxoxo

Allison said... Reply To This Comment

These are beautiful pictures! You are really very talented and deserve an A++ in your photography class! :D

ashley and wes said... Reply To This Comment

GREAT PICTURES! i LOVE THEMMMMM! :)

Monica said... Reply To This Comment

~~**Connie =) You're pictures turned out GREAT!! Good Job! I hope that you got an A+++++ +)**~~

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

Wonderful pics connie!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Love them!! You are super photgrapher!

Lauren Elizabeth Crazypants said... Reply To This Comment

these are lovely!
the natural lighting is amazing.

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

Four things I have always hoped to have in the family:

A Doctor
A Dentist
A Lawyer
A Photographer

Now that I'm lucky enough to have Connie, I only need a doctor. Any applicants wanting to adopt in?

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

these are awesome pictures! i love them!!!!

SloneFamily said... Reply To This Comment

You are awesome! They are so cute. My Eyebrow id outta control in the last one... I was dying laughing!

You are seriously talented sista :)

SloneFamily said... Reply To This Comment

I just saw the other ones on your photo blog too and I LOVE them especially the one with the girls sitting in front of that trailer.... WOW, Good Job Connie!

salena said... Reply To This Comment

Wow..they're so good!

I'm defintely hiring you after I lose this blasted weight! :/

Marissa said... Reply To This Comment

Great photos!!

firecrackers said... Reply To This Comment

i wish you lived in Portland so you could shoot my engagement photos :)

Annie said... Reply To This Comment

you have a talent girly!!
i wish you could come take mine and my fiances engagement pictures!!
you rock little lady!!
hope you had a great weekend! :) XO!

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

Your work is just beautiful! :)