Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just having a ball

Before I get to my post... you should know a few things about me and blogging...

I can be serious but sarcastic in the same post.

I'll say dumb stuff because at the time it seems funny then I usually go back and think it's lame.

I never want to offend anyone- OR have people roll their eyes at me.  Although I roll my eyes at my self... so I guess oh well.

Anyway that's what you should know.  For some reason I just feel like saying I love having met all the new friends I have, through blogging...  and I definitely love all my friends in real life who frequent my blog.  Thanks all, for reading... really, it makes me feel happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favorite things is to go to a ball game.  I just love the atmosphere- it's so chill.. and as long as you are rooting for the same team, you are best friends with everyone around you instantly.  Our section was passing around bags of food to share- gummy worms, cheese-its, pretzels.  It was awesome.  I didn't partake but I was still feeling the love.

"Tony... Tony!  Your tag.  Your TAG!!"9-23-09 dbacks game (13)9-23-09 dbacks game (45)9-23-09 dbacks game (26)9-23-09 dbacks game (33)9-23-09 dbacks game (29) 

This has to be my most shining moment ever.  Well maybe not ever... but like top 5.  Do you see it, do ya see it!?

9-23-09 dbacks game (27)

Do you see who dat be?  Lil 'ol me and my bestie.  It was awesome, we were up for so long that I had time to notice, wave and laugh and more waves, and then finally decide to snap this picture!  Although I didn't have time to zoom and fix the exposure- but hey, I got a picture of it!  Haha look at me, I'm a FOOL!   Yeeeaah Buddy!

 9-23-09 dbacks game (27)

And as for the rest of the night...

9-23-09 dbacks game (53)9-23-09 dbacks game (62)9-23-09 dbacks game (68)9-23-09 dbacks game (74)9-23-09 dbacks game (58)9-23-09 dbacks game (72)

See those empty seats?  Yeah, this was during the 7th inning... yup, we were leaving too.  We lost.  But HEY!  I got on the jumbotron!  I think it was because I was sporting a dbacks shirt.  I think that's it...

9-23-09 dbacks game (75)9-23-09 dbacks game (44) 

Good times.

-----------------------------------

I'm really liking school right now.    Mostly my Piano and photography classes.  Homework:  work on the things you love (practice piana and take pictures).  Doesn't get any better than that...

Here are some pics from around campus (& a couple at the MAC)

9-24-09 photography class (71)    9-22-09 (50)9-17-09 (25)9-22-09 (33)9-24-09 photography class (3)29-22-09 (3)9-24-09 photography class (9)9-24-09 photography class (36)

MORE... Remember THIS recipe???  I made them again.  Brody seemed to like them...

9-19-09 (27)9-19-09 (23) 

He also likes blue PowerAde and making messes.

9-17-09 (2)9-19-09 (5)

I ♥ my boys.

 9-14-09 (24)

Oh yah... Celebrity moment!  How about I'll tell you next time.  I'm beat. 

But I'll leave you with this

9-22-09 (58)

.... me.  Just having a ball.

26 lovely comments:

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

connie your photog is the shizzz. make me good? yeah k thanks.

JUMBOTRON! they should have given you a free slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for that. I would have demanded justice :]

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

That's so awesome! I've always wanted to be the one up on screen at the baseball games!

Busy Bee Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Your photography is soooooo good. It makes me happy :)

And you are so so so famous! I have always wanted to be on the jumbrotron!

robynxx said... Reply To This Comment

looks like you're having fun!

love the pics :D

cold stone creamery is all kinds of awesome, btw. lawl.

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Woot woot Connie on the big screen!! Love the pictures!

Mariner SuperFan said... Reply To This Comment

Yay for Jumbotron! It always makes my day to get a shot on the big screen. But I have never thought fast enough to snap a picture of it! That's awesome. One of these days, we have to go to a game with you guys!

Alexandria said... Reply To This Comment

Jumbotron?!?! You are pretty much famous now! Awesome...

Your pictures are so beautiful...not that I know anything about photography...but they are fun to look at!

Coldstone....Y-U-M!

And the little blue powerade tongue is hilar!

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment

I loved this post!! Jumbotron=awesomeness!! You are bomb at taking pics. I adore them! Brody is sure cute!!
So Adam tells me, "You know, you remind me of Connie a lot!" And I was honored, it made my day. Wish you could've been there.

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I love the blue tongue. GO Brody!

wowteacher@hotmail.com said... Reply To This Comment

Hoorah for Hollywood in Arizona! You are a star! And I love the picture of Brody with the chocolate--(does he have just abit of a sweet tooth or what?) His eyes say, Just a little more Mom, Please! I too love his blue tongue. I can't wait to kiss him---just about 3 more months! Love, Mother

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

my life dream is to get on the jumbotron. srsly.

and i wish my classes gave me hw like that. well, i guess in a sense sometimes they do. read and write. though i'm not usually reading something i WANT to read. and i'm only writing creatively HALF the time. hmmm....

brody is adorable.

Brett and Emily said... Reply To This Comment

i have so wanted to get on the jumbotron! lucky! love your pictures and your great posts! glad to know you!

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

I have always wanted to get on the jumbotron and finally last time we went we got on for a split second but it didn't matter, it totally made my night.

Lauren Elizabeth Crazypants said... Reply To This Comment

what BEAUTIFUL pictures! :)

i really enjoy going to the ballpark. sadly, i have never made it on to the beloved jumbotron...oh, well! way to be awesome!

Nat said... Reply To This Comment

1. jealous of your homework assignments....(I currently have a stack of 11 books that need reading. *sigh*)

2. i have never loved going to baseball games, but you guys make it look like so much fun. i.want.to.go.now.

3. brody=adorable!

salena said... Reply To This Comment

You find the coolest things to take pictures of!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

I went to my first pro baseball game not too long ago and it was fun, but all I could think about was "Why don't I have a Rockies shirt? I'm so not cool." Now I see if you have a team shirt you can be famous. Next time I'll have a Rockies shirt!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

You are so lucky! I always have wanted to be on the jumbotron and wave the wrong way like everyone else. So fun!

firecrackers said... Reply To This Comment

looks like you had a really fun time. ps: isnt the blogging community so interesting...when i started a blog it was mostly for my friends to hear all about the changes in my life...and now i am excited for my growing list of blogging friends.

Mike said... Reply To This Comment

I love going to ball games. The dodgers have already clinched their spot in the play offs.....that reminds me I need to get tickets!

7upkels said... Reply To This Comment

thanks so much for stopping by...
YOU, my dear - have a fabulous blog and take FANTASTIC pictures :)
"i still date" - so cute.

ashley wright said... Reply To This Comment

Yay for getting on the big screen at the game!! ive always wanted to do that!!

your pictures look great :) super unique; i love it!

i'll have to try that recipe... looks DEELISH!

The.A.Blog said... Reply To This Comment

Hi!
Check out the new blog I am starting!
Add me if you'd like, and tell your friends!

sylvia said... Reply To This Comment

that's crazy you got to be on the big screen! Your pictures are looking fabulous. Someday I'll get around to taking real classes (sigh.).

{megs in wonderland} said... Reply To This Comment

connie! new friend! why are you so cute?!?! thanks for all my comments, i think youre nice. xoxo megs

Melly Mel said... Reply To This Comment

Such a great post. I loved it.

BASEBALL> the best.
boys.