Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday girl

Happy Birthday Connie! While you are out at the mall with your mom spending your birthday moolah i secretly got on here to proclaim my love for my main squeeze! Connie is the best wife ever! She is freakin hot, hilarious, spiritual and strong willed. She is kind and thoughtful, generous and selfless. I really appreciate all the things she does for me! She raises our son and makes sure i always come home from work to a clean house and a great meal. I am excited for you to start school this semester Connie so that you can continue to improve your talents as a pianist and photographer. Your talents awe and inspire me and i love that with you, our house is always filled with beautiful music. Thanks for all you do and i love you so much! I hope your having a great birthday!

Love, Tony

12 lovely comments:

shell. said... Reply To This Comment

aww tony you are so sweet!!!!! Happy birthday, Connie!

Sara Crandall said... Reply To This Comment

Connie you can't fool me! I know you wrote that! Just kidding. That was awesome. Happy Birthday! Hope you found some cute items to spend your moolah on!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birthday Connie!!! Tony you are so nice.

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

what a sweet post, tony!

happy birthday connie! :)

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Happy B-day Connie!!
Nice post Tony!! What a sweetie :)

amy said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birthday, Connie!!

Your husband is so sweet!!

Hope you have a good one!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Aww gee thanks guys.


TONY! I love you. {:

MIKE said... Reply To This Comment

AMEN BROTHER....CONNIE, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Lacey said... Reply To This Comment

What a sweet husband! Hope you enjoyed shopping with your mom!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

(tear) haha jk. But cute, nonetheless. Hope you had a great birthday Connie!

robynxx said... Reply To This Comment

too sweet!

I know i'm late, but happy belated birthday connie! hope it was a great one :D

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Believe it or not, I only got to read this today; it is an awesome post devoted to an awesome woman. Love your BFF, Mother