Monday, August 24, 2009

Anonymous comment

Question_mark_face I'm bored with all the posts I have in storage for later dates... so instead of posting those right now, I decided to do this little game with you. You've seen it done. And who doesn't love it. Unless no one plays, then I won't love it. : } I don't care if I've known you for 2 days... we have history! Right? :P

So....here's how to play: QuestionMarkFace

Comment BUT ANONYMOUSLY and say anything you want. Just make it something you think I could guess. Then I'll try to figure out who's who! AND ALSO- give yourself a number Anonymous #1, Anonymous #2 etc. Yah? Great!

I like to THINK that I have a good memory... so make it tricky if you want... then we'll see how good it really is. P.s. you can leave a clue for Tony too if you want!

1, 2, 3, Go!!

46 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Ooo...#1 for me!!

My hubby makes the BEST cinnamon rolls ever... you even got to taste them for yourselves around christmas time! Oh and P.S. GO DUKE!!!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Annonymous #1 You like these guessing games don't you. Brody's book of matching pictures to his birth month was really cute!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

#1 (first Number 1 is...) BREA! Who by the way needs to invite me to read her blog. :} Did ya get my email? Send the invite to connie_rae17 at yahoo. Thanks! Those cinnamon rolls??? TODIEFOR

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

2nd anonymous... you HAD to have come to brody's birthday party... could be Tiffany or Jessie. Oh cripes, this is going to be hard :p

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

anonymous #3 connie, where have you heard this before...then you might know me :)
Hey! Luke doesn't push Vader!
Well he should've. I mean, the guy cut his hand off.

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Message for ANNE...

-Okay, you're Boba Fett, and you're Grand Moff Tarkin.

How come HE gets to be Boba Fett?

-Ok, fine, YOU'RE Boba Fett, and YOU'RE Grand Moff Tarkin.

But I don't wanna be Grand Moff Tarkin!

-All right, fine, you know what? You're both KISS dolls!

Bahaha! We seriously need to watch that movie like a thousand times in a row like we used to in high school. Stealing the boys tv late at night. Didn't get better than that :p

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

I can't believe you caught me...oh wait we did watch it like a 1,000 times! remember sneaking mike and perris TV over to our room, (why didn't we just ask?)

Alexa Mae said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Anonymous #4
Viva la tortilla, gracias por tu! You know I don't speak spanish! (Name that movie) my hubby and I are both latino and one of our children is a blondie! (tmi?)

P.s. if you get comments sent to your ophone you already know who I am cuz I totally effed up before. Hehe

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#5
I'm pretty new here but I wanted to play. My DD referred to me, while talking to my DH as "your wife". If that gets you no where then I guess I'm gonna go off and watch Little Giants! :(

Jen and Brian Smithson said... Reply To This Comment

Connie ! Im so glad that you found me ! ok i must admit i found your blog a few weeks ago and always look at it caz i love it .. i love all your fun post and pics.. i didnt know if remembered me from vegas !! im glad you did !!!

Sara Crandall said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Anonymous #4,ALEXA MAE! Thanks for playing! Although,I admit, I DID see the email before the comments :p BUT- I like to think I could've guessed it anyway :}

#5, I'm going to guess STACI!? You and I talked about Little Giants... but I'm still figuring out the first part! :P

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Goo-day! I said goo-day!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Ha ha!
I'm a retard..
i forgot to click anonymous :P

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#6

Bean Dip

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

hehe yah, don't forget to click "anonymous"

#6- yo MIKE

lol

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#7 Twilight at midnight. I don't think you'll guess me!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#8 Undeclared is bomb!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Anonymous #9: swear words, poker, and the bachelorette. That's way to easy of a hint:)

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Anonymous # 10... You know i love your blog :) its the bomb. k, i just might be your only friend in nebraska ... if that doesnt give it away, i will say that we will ALWAYS eat cake and blow out candles on the same day EVERY year :)
xoxo

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

#7- er... Brittany? Lauren? I need somethin else... :p

#8- DEFINATELY need something else. Everyone I KNOW things Undeclared is bomb. he he (Tony couldn't even help me w/ this one)

#9- BRIDGET! All the way. Baha! I think we need to work on our poker faces

#10- yay! ASHLEY! Too bad you aren't here in AZ so we could hang out!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said... Reply To This Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

I just screwed up 2 times. I suck. Anyways if you havent already seen who I was... I am a pig when it comes to food and snacks...

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#8 again...I'm REALLY old!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

#8- I could throw out a few names but I'm afraid to offend anyone! hahaha!

#11- POO I saw! But thanks anyway WHITNEY for playing {:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

I refuse to be a part of any online community/social networking

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

and i was #11

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#8302 Welp. For recreation, I chase antelopes, wrestle crocodiles, and parasail from the empire state building. I also like to rip phone books with my bare hands. Then I superglue them back together. Just for fun.

:]

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#12
We think we've only met once, at Costa Vida, but I feel like we're friends just from reading your blog.

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

#"11" MIKE N. most definately. Well hopefully your wife will be a blogger :}

#8302 Totally NAT-UH-LEE! I knew from that smile :]

#12- RUTHANN is my guess but I also met Ashtyn that day. BUT... I've seen both of you since then! :} Oh costa... sweet pork salad, I ♥ you.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

#13-I think I missed your birthday this year but remembered last year. Sorry, by the way.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

I'm from where you have lived. Go Sooners! I'd love to eat some Ted's or maybe eat in the Asian District. I Hope you tried Lee's Sandwiches! I should have told you about that place.

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Oops, forgot to leave a #14!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Sorry hun i was number 11! your own husband!!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

#13- Well, the only friend who really did something for me last year was TIFFANY. (Brody LOVES that book, by the way). That's my best guess :p

#14- AMBER! I have not tried ANY of those places! Well... I AM going back next summer so you'll have to make me a list :}

#11...HUSBAND! Oops. You and Mike should start a club because he has said the exact same thing countless times. And you usually stay off my blog unless I make you read something. BUT... I'll admit...I'm a douche for getting that wrong. lol

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

#12 was me! I'm so sorry I don't remember seeing you again!!! Where were we?

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

We talked at Mike Stocks wedding reception. Well, you and Tony did... I was nearby scarfing down free food. I remember something about sheep? hehe

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

You were right. Such a cute idea by the way. Did you have a good birthday?

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

You didn't guess mine yet. I was the 2nd anonymous (although it said #1--we must have left our comment at the same time) Here is another clue. I haven't been to your home but my husband has! Many times!

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Yay tiff!
Ok #1... you were at brody's party and your husband has been to my house... hi SARA!! :} Yah, Dale was a great home teacher!

To everyone else... let me know if I got it right or not =D

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

Oh...yeah! It must have been alpacas we were talking about. My parents have some. That's boring talk! I should have been talking to you!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Take a minute and think who would write a verse to you on this late night. (It's 12:38 a.m.)

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

mom?

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Hey! WHo was #7!!!!