Since august 08 I have....
- decided on a major (for reals this time)
- didn't read any books on the "list I'm working on"
- dyed my hair. It was a monumental occasion
- found Hershey's s'mores bars at a dusty old gas station in the middle of nowhere, the search is over.
- gained 7 lbs. Probably because of those s'mores bars. And the fact that I'm not training for a race...right now.
- decided i will never go to JC Penny's ever again for family pictures. What was I thinking?!?! They are over-priced for the amount of pictures you actually get and they are cheesy to the max. (no offense)
- realized why everyone said I had a chubby baby. I honestly didn't see it. Looking back, I do. I so do. Brody's the best!
- moved to two different places
- still haven't fixed my piano
- still haven't scrapbooked since I started blogging.
- went back to school
- wrote "his hands" and "brody's lullaby"
- and a whole lot more but I'm bored of this list
MOVING ON... I came across this crumpled up shirt in Tony's luggage and thought I'd get your opinion on it. It get's a lot of attention when he wears it. (Wonder why) Meh-nyways, I won't share my thoughts yet because I want to hear yours!!! :D So....
What would you think of your husband wearing this to school? AY? there's no right or wrong opinion
Just wondering. Arg.Anywho, I better go unpack some more. Brody's been a big help. Soon I'll tell you about my trip... since, you know, there is so much to talk about in a two day- nothing-but-driving- road trip. And.... I'll get to finally read your blogs.