Monday, July 27, 2009

It’s been a while. . .

Since I’ve been RUNNING!  I haven’t been running this whole summer and it’s killing me!  I really want to get out there but since T is gone all day, I have no choice but stick to Pilates, taebo, and abs of steel; anything I can do at home.  I DON’T have abs of steel, btw.  AND I feel like a goof doing Taebo cause I REALLY can’t keep up with that guy

runningrunning_legs_feet_465x288_270808_t312

It’s been a while since I’ve had a haircut makeover.  Seriously, my whole life I’ve had long, dark, plain-ol boring hair with bangs.

oldfampics 038oldfampics 017Copy of conniegirl 00280's party (19)

Apparently I’m not very adventurous.

Except I did get a drastic cut in 2007.. but I wasn’t in love.

road trip 004

… I’m never doing that again.  But I feel like I need a change for some reason.  Just not short.

It’s been a while since I soaked up some sun in AZ!  O how I miss pools that feel heated, even though they aren’t, drinking a ton of slurpees, and complaining it’s too hot.  I miss that.

And…Scrapbooked! Or did any sort of craft.  I brought all of my scrapbooking stuff here and told Tony I would catch up… yeah, I haven’t even touched it.

6-18-09 011 051 

It’s also been a while since I did any sort of homework.  Speaking of which, I better get on it.  SO because of that, I’m punishing myself…no more blogging until my summer class is over.  Starting.. now.

 Picture1

12 lovely comments:

Signe said... Reply To This Comment

When is your summer class over? I don't know if I can wait until then to read another blog.

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

I feel like I need a hair makeover too! I've never died it before and I'm really thinking about doing it!!!

As for running...I just decided to run the PF Chang marathon in January! Wow! It's always been something I've wanted to do and I feel like now is a good time, so I'll be running A LOT for the next few months!

I second that other comment...I like reading your posts!

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Connie there is no way that you will be able to last another week and a half without blogging! Even if you finish your class early! And don't worry you will be back in AZ in another week while i finish work out here all by my lonesome :(

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

Ya, keep blogging, don't put that aside, that should be a priority because I need it. :)
I'm excited for you to get back to AZ, we need to have a girls night again. We should make a music video. :)

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Can we please scrap together? I always want to scrap and no one wants to do it with me!

Sara Crandall said... Reply To This Comment

I know what you mean about a change in hair styles (I just got mine cut but you won't be seeing it cuz I don't like myself in pictures!) BTW your hair looked cute the last time you cut it and slurpies and pilotes don't mix so no worries.

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

OMHECK mod podge=BLISS. i seriously FIND reasons i can use that stuff <3333

nooo please blog. :[ pleasseee. hehe.

MamabearMills said... Reply To This Comment

you are so gorgeous! arent you excited for our blogher sponsorship??? IT COULD BE YOU! hah

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

What?! No blogging? I will miss you.

I love that your husband commented on your blog. Too cute!

And I think you looked like a babe with short hair. But I am partial to long hair too.

Good luck with the rest of your class!

Whitney said... Reply To This Comment

Um you arent missing out at all on the AZ heat. Were all dieing and wanting to be where you are. I have also been feeling like a hair makeover. Im just so over my hair but I dont think I have the guts to cut it short. We will see.

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Tony, I will still read and comment!

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Good to see you couldn't resist blogging! I can't resist seeing you and your family! Keep it up! Love, Mother