Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth and Photos

It wouldn’t be the 4th of July without fattening ourselves up. It’s the American way!  There wasn’t the usual pancake breakfast so we binged on doughnuts. And we had Rusty’s, home of the upside down concrete.  Awesome.  {Brody being patriotic in his flag shirt and trucker hat.}

7-4-09 0027-4-09 0047-4-09 011

Brody being super excited that he’s at his favorite place.

7-4-09 020

7-4-09 0227-4-09 029copy

Brody went down that waterslide FIVE TIMES!

7-4-09 013copy 7-4-09 034copy

Hi, I dye my roots brown.

7-4-09 032copy 7-4-09 036

Cuties.

 7-4-09 028copy

7-4-09 044copy

Tony made us dinner!  Steak and corn on the cob and he even surprised me with my favorite soda everrrr – cream soda!

Then, a vicious storm rolled in and ruined the rest of our day.  NOT!  {but it really did pour…see, hood and jacket}

 7-4-09 0527-4-09 063

You better believe I was cold on the fourth of July.  That’s a first.. but we still did fireworks in the rain.

The next day we shot off some more, party on.

7-4-09 0797-5-09 018copy

Speaking of shooting, I was able to take pictures of my cute friends Charde’ and Trent who are expecting a baby next month! Check the pics out here… and tell me what you think!  I’m pretty much a beginner, I’ll admit.

7-5-09 charde and trent (250)edit

And that’s all from me… I get to go on a tra-ip!!!

11 lovely comments:

robynxx said... Reply To This Comment

Wow! Looks like good funn :D I miss the 4th of July celebrations in the States. Le sigh.

And those are some very cute shots! :D

Cheers,
Robyn

P.S. Totally lovin' the blog :D

salena said... Reply To This Comment

Cute swimsuit!
Oh and I clicked over and looked at the pics, and You are so dang good! Seriously NOT a beginner. I would charge the big bucks if I were you:)
I loved the ones where they were playing with the polaroid ...cute idea!

Austin and Ashtyn said... Reply To This Comment

Ok I looked at all your pics... DARLING! You did so great! You have a great eye for things.

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Is it just the pictures or does Brody look just like his daddy?! So cute :)
Love your swim suit by the way!

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

The kid smiles!!! Wooooo!!! haha. Your looking sooo good Connie! How do you do it? haha, you're probably running, huh? Maybe that's my problem. :)
Cute swimsuit too!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

It was fun to see your fourth of July pictures---awesome! Brody's expression of ultimate true joy is just too cute! I can't wait to pick you up at the airport today! Clemyjontri here we come! Love, Mother

sylvia said... Reply To This Comment

Your photos are amazing! I didn't know you had a photo business goin on. What camera are you using?

Newlyweds said... Reply To This Comment

Oh I love your swimsuit! So cute! and you are such an adorable mom! Brody is getting so big I hardly even recognize him! haha

Britney Jean said... Reply To This Comment

That is the CUTEST swimsuit EVER! I love it! :)

any ideas on where to get CUTE and MODEST suits?

and your son is adorable! sounds like a fun fourth!

Natalie said... Reply To This Comment

ohh connie. adorable post. wouldn't have expected less :]

uhhelloswimsuit? where getest thou?

and yayy for photog come shoot w/lauren and i. we can go to costa afterrr <3 mmm.

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

I LOVE those happy pictures of Brody! And you did a great job photographing your friend! :)