This is seriously one of my favorite meals. I got the idea in a healthy food cookbook, but I modified it a little. It’s really really easy to make, too!
What you need:
- Ground beef (enough to feed your family, it will vary)
- Your favorite kind of noodles. I prefer bow tie or tri-color spirals with this meal.
- shredded cheese
- chopped iceberg lettuce
- green onions
- taco seasoning (i use the McCormick packet of mild taco seasoning)
- avocado (optional, but I recommend it!)
- sour cream (optional, Tony is the only one who likes it;)
To make, boil noodles according to package directions. Brown ground beef and add in chopped green onions and taco seasoning. While you wait for your noodles, chop your tomato, avocado, and lettuce. Let your noodles sit in the hot water for 5 minutes once they are done. Then drain.
Put noodles on plate and pile the rest of your toppings on- meat, lettuce, avocado, tomato, and cheese. And ENJOY!
here I used penne noodles, and it’s still so delicious!