Sunday, April 19, 2009

part deux

Ok so real quick I wanted to show ya'll (mom) my new hair, I got it done again and it has blonde in it, obviously, which is a first for me. Ignore the mess in the background, we're in the process of packing. Moving on, my mom generously paid for us 3 to go back home to California for a few days. So here's some pictures of that. No lie, this trip had me thinking I was pregnant. It all started with our midnight run Monday morning to Del Taco in which I ordered my usual (of 18 years), chilli cheese fries. I never get anything else. So after that I was feeling sick. Then, at the airport my mom decided to go with a “luxury” vehicle rental car. We’re high rollers, incase you didn't know. Unfortunately for me, I can’t take leather seats… apparently. Every time I got in there I felt sick and stayed feeling that way for a while until I got enough fresh air. Weird. It was so much like my morning sickness when I was prego with Brody that we ran out and got a pregnancy test. It didn’t take more than 10 seconds for the reading to indicate “NOT PREGNANT!” So I am as far from pregnant as they come. For now.

Brody with our plane in the back
My dad is in the Army, and he is always recuriting people. He got my sister, my brother, and now he's working on the grandkids. It was impossible to get these guys to stay still for a picture. A pretty sloppy but cute army


Brody LOVES Sheba, my grandma's dog.
teaching my nephew how to play piano.

K, this is all for now, I'm bored of blogging.

9 lovely comments:

Sara Crandall said... Reply To This Comment

Cute hair! Brody looks like he has lots of buddies his age--that's nice!

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

I love your hair. I have determined to never act my age and also do my hair for the summer at least. Your suggestion for me is good. And talk about a cute Army, the three of them are the most adorable grandchildren in the world! (I should know, I'm their Jeda Grandma)! Keep up the blogs, and when we get a minute after your move, teach me to blog. I may take you up on it and do my trip blog! Love, Mom, Momma Nelson and Brody's Jeda Grandma!

Salena said... Reply To This Comment

Hey Connie-
I found your blog through Facebook:) Your blog is SO cute, I love the pics in your header! You guys are such a cute family..it's a shame we didnt really get the chance to know eachother since you guys are moving soon. Good luck with everything in Oklahoma this summer!

Salena said... Reply To This Comment

Steven already had a pull up bar so we just drilled it into the frame..so far its been okay. I guess we'll just have to buy spackle for it when we leave.

I really like P90X so far. THere are like 3 programs you can choose from and I think I'm gonna switch to the one that has more cardio in it. I was doing the 'classic' with Steven but its mostly weight training. It's fun to do together, though. I think you guys will like it!

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

You look just beautiful! Love your hair, love the pretty shirt you're wearing! :)

I can't even BELIEVE the extreme cuteness of all the little guys in camo! :D

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

By the way...Ocean Blue frozen yogurt tastes yummy, but Lauren and I are convinced that Golden Spoon is healthier and of better quality! :)

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Where are the little guys in the no-see-em suits? I can't see them on the sofa. Did they like the no-see-em suits? They just kind of disappear on the couch... Hey, did you lose my grandkids? Where are the boys?

JED said... Reply To This Comment

By the way Connie, I think I will dye my hair this summer too, I think it would be cute, don't you think?

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I spent some time downloading your pictures Connie and I have two things to say:

You are drop dead gorgeous!

Brody is so cute!

I love you guys! (Tony too!)

OK, that was three things. Nobody said JED can count. Wahid, Ithnan, Thalatha, Arbaa...