Sunday, April 12, 2009

Brody turns one

So in order to post this, I've ditched the festivities (Easter) and borrowed my sister-in-law's internet connection. Cause do I have the internet? Still no. But that should change shortly, after the move. Did I mention I was moving? Oh. Well we are.

Anyhoo, Brody turned one in March and we didn't do anything really special but let him try cake for the first time and got him a couple gifts. I keep telling myself I'm not going to buy him things cause what does he know... but I always do, and he never plays with them. Meh.

Oh but we did throw him a birthday party which was a lot of fun so I'll put those pics up soon!




3 lovely comments:

JED said... Reply To This Comment

The cake looks delicious, and Brody is the proof! Yummm....

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Yeah, you made Jed Grandpa's favorite cake---chocolate layer! Yummy. I am glad Brody and Grandpa Jed have so much in common---the Dew too, even though Jed's is diet Dew. As usual, thanks for helping us be there even when we were not able to be there! Love, Mother

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Mom, you are pretty much the reason I blog!