Friday, March 20, 2009

Las Vegas etc..

Last weekend Tony and I went to Las Vegas with the company he is going to be working for. It was a lot of fun! The day we got there we stayed at the most amazing house with pretty much everything you could want to do in it. My favorite thing to do though was play cards in the poker room. I didn't get any pictures though! Here are some pictures of the second day.
We rode all the rides at the top of the Stratosphere and ate at the Bellagio buffet for lunch.

I came home to this cutie. No offense to Brody though, I was really glad we left him with Tony's family while we were gone. I missed him a lot though!
Dun DUn DUN! The next day was awful. In addition to his eczema flare up, and a horrible diaper rash, Brody spent 4 hours in Urgent care and we found out he has croup. The doctor second guessed herself though and had Brody go in this ominous room for 5 xrays.
He was not loving it. When I took Brody to the doctors for a follow up, I found out he also has an ear infection. Poor guy! He has never had more than the sniffles, or even a diaper rash, in his life so this past week has been rough.

On to a lighter subject.... I highlighted my hair for the first time ever! Ok actually, I did it once in 8th grade and hated it cause it was orange. Here's an OK picture of it.. it's different in every light so sometimes I don't recognize myself. Still getting used to it but overall, I'm glad I did it.

7 lovely comments:

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

You look hawt! Love the highlights!

Poor Brody!

I am glad you had fun in Las Vegas!

Newlyweds said... Reply To This Comment

Love the HAIR!!! so cute!!!

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Looks like you all had fun in Vegas! Cool! Poor Brody, that room is enough to scare the most stoic of us. Glad you were with him to see him through all his troubles, just like I was with you so many years ago! The highlights are darling, but then you would look good anyway, anytime, since you are so beautiful! Love, Mother

JED said... Reply To This Comment

My poor bouncing baby boy Brodie! I hope my boy feels better. I have had a tooth ache, and if you know how Army Dentists are, you would know they yank teeth before fixing them. Pray for me!!!

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

BrodIE? Dad I'm dissappointed in you. Jk. I will pray for ya, I do every night anyways (:

sylvia said... Reply To This Comment

your hair looks great. It's been years since I highlighted mine. I feel so bad for the little guy :( It's tough when the baby is sick.

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Love the hair. It's so cute.
That's awful what your little guy had to go through. We had to take Nolan to the ER once and it was horrible.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. It's so nice to now I have such wonderful friends. We really need to get together. It's been way too long.