Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ummm....

Meet Brody. What am I saying? You know HIM...
well...
He's just like any other boy, scaling walls despite the consequences...


Causing old-fashioned little boy mischief

I'm pretty sure I didn't leave those paper towels like this... although I can't be sure. Look at that innocent face.


Sure, he's the only guy I know who smiles this big while shoe shopping... but that could be because he's a baby... really, he doesn't know what's going on... mystery solved.

Connie, where are you going with this? We ALL know Brody is a dashing young MAN. You don't need to remind me everyday.

OK, OK. I'm just a little confused. Tonight at Safeway some lady said "SHE'S soooo beautiful! So beautiful!" Tony and I said, "Thank you" and after rounding the corner started cracking up!!! This is not the first time this has happened! Look what he was wearing!

I guess in the end I'm not as concerned about Brody's handsome prince-like qualities (it's on the shirt!) as maybe that lady needs her eyes checked. And that other lady... and that one guy. GOSH people what's the deal, he's in BLUE! hahahaha

13 lovely comments:

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Are you sure you didn't leave those paper towels like that? Brody does look too innocent to get into mischief. Maybe he is just trying to say he is just as concerned at keeping a nice clean house as you are! Now, to be fair to the lady and her mistake, he is a beautiful baby and when I was out and about with your sis, even when I dressed her in pink, people would say, "He's" so cute! He just has an adorable face (as opposed to rugged like some boys) but don't worry, we will never mistake him for a girl!!! He's all boy!!! Love, Mother

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Yeah in a way it's a compliment cause girls are adorable but... haha I don't get it(:

Jessie said... Reply To This Comment

NO WAY!?! I can totally tell that Brody's a BOY!

But I feel for that lady - I've made that mistake TONS of times... woops!

Anne said... Reply To This Comment

That's too funny; don't worry my boys have gotten the same 'compliments'. must run in the fam.

shirley elizabeth said... Reply To This Comment

Really people mistake BRODY for a girl? That is just too inconceivable and funny to me!

Although...if you look at the family picture at the top of your blog it looks like you guys dressed him up in a little headband with a flower on it...

Newlyweds said... Reply To This Comment

Are you kidding me??? LOL

Everyone used to call me a boy when i was a baby and i even had bows in my hair and my ears pierced and they still mistook me for a boy! People.... What the heck?

Tisdale Family said... Reply To This Comment

Look at Brody go in that walker! Once I put Cayden in it he always got into all sorts of things! :)

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

He is sooooo cute I can't get over it. Me and my mom were just talking about how he is the cutest baby ever.

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Shirley.. it does kinda look like that! haha... It's a santa hat! I swear!

Devin & Ruthann said... Reply To This Comment

First, Brody is adorable! Second, people are so clueless! One time Devin asked why little baby boys are always in blue and girls in pink. I told him so that people could tell if it was a boy or girl b/c when they are little sometimes it's hard to tell. But there are people who still don't get it!!! Third, I am glad you commented on our blog so I could find yours again! The link I was using on my blog wasn't working, (Something to do with you making changes with your last name? I don't know...) so I fixed it now!

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

Psh...people are silly!

I've known Tony since he was a newborn...in pictures #5 and #6 Brody looks so much like Tony did as a baby, I am just amazed!

And he DEFINITELY looks like a BOY! :)

Danielle said... Reply To This Comment

You know what's funny Connie, same thing happened to me and John leaving Vons the other night. Some lady told us Riley was so cute, she'd got the best looking eyes. He was wearing a hood and he's 3. I'm sure by the time he's 3 people would know he was a boy. Old people really do need glasses! Cute pictures by the way!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I loved the pictures Connie. I miss you guys so much. I had a great time when Mike and I visited.