Friday, January 16, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!

I have to give props to this man...


...he did quite well. You see, he knows how to gift give. A couple of my gifts I am especially thrilled about. SO, I give you... my gifts...



I LOVE this necklace. If I could marry a piece of jewelry, I'd marry this necklace.



And these shoes? What GUY can pick out such adorable shoes. I pretty much knew he was getting them for me because a little before christmas he texted me this picture asking me if I thought they were cute. awww. haha!

I got many more excellent gifts thanks to my awesome hubby but I don't want to make you feel bad that your man got you socks. again. haha! jk



What did Brody get? Besides the slew of toys he never plays with? Like I said- his two front teeth. Isn't he adorable? He's pulling up and walking along things as of the past few weeks! Anyway...

5 lovely comments:

Newlyweds said... Reply To This Comment

Oh my gosh!!! i LOVE that necklace! Tony good job... Brint wouldn't even know where to begin with something like that! haha oh and Brody... so adorable!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Cutest shoes and necklace, ever! He has excellent taste. I don't think I can say the same for Ted! haha!

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Tony did do very well in providing those gifts! Was the picture of him taken at a Diamond Back game? If so, when? That necklace is gorgeous, the shoes; amazing and that child with the two front teeth---in one word----(that hasn't already been used)---Magnificent! What a cutie! Love, Mother Jeda Grandma

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

MOM, that picture WAS taken at a dbacks game- sometime last year when I was just barely prego with Brody. I love that picture of him but he thinks he looks retarded. Weirdo.

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

Looky at cute Brody! :)

Your shoes are so pretty, and I LOOOVE your necklace! Yay! :D