Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I usually shy away from these

...you know, the internet ads that make you think you'll win a million dollars if you can guess "whose celebrities lips these are". Or you'll see the barely dressed person trying to interest you in laser hair removal. Whatever the ad may be, I usually hate them.
Until this morning when I saw this:

It took me a while to let it sink in. I'm so used to seeing that picture on my night stand. But once I realized it was an ad, I had to share it. How cool! Now, I'm not sure how long those have been up but I've never seen one before. Just commercials on TV. Anyway, I'm glad to see that there are ads around that can actually do some good for the world!

5 lovely comments:

Newlyweds said... Reply To This Comment

that is awesome... I haven't seen one either. That makese me so happy!

Sara Crandall said... Reply To This Comment

That is awesome! I haven't seen a pop up add from our church yet.

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

That is totally cool!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

way cool!

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Connie, In the summer of 2007, Dad, Perris and I attended a ward in Kansas where they gave a Sacrament meeting devoted to this pilot program. I remember Packer and a few other GA's who said that since God gave us the internet, and Satan is using it for the bad, we have to be proactive and use it for the good. And just so you know, Mormon.org is a place you can send your non mormon friends. They have a place to ask questions and a missionary will either answer them back on email or call them! So, remember Mormon.org! Love, Mother