Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chubby Bunny

I'm the best mom ever. I'm always rescuing Brody from something potentially dangerous. Probably because I put it there and didn't notice...hmmm. Just today I saw that Brody's already chubby cheeks had gotten bigger. That's when i reached in and found this:

Cookie crisp cereal. I wanted to blame Tony since he had it for breakfast but I had just finished eating my own bowl for lunch. Whops.

Anyway my carelessness could be due to the fact that I'm sick today. So feel bad for me...please. I'm achey and I threw up last night...not fun. Anyone want to diagnose me? All I have is ibuprofen and it's not helping.

5 lovely comments:

Newlyweds said... Reply To This Comment

you should get some cold/flu meds. Brint was sick like that a couple weeks before christmas and I doped him up on the DayQuil and NightQuil cold/ful. It worked...

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Hey thanks for caring! It was actually a 24 hour bug. I couldn't believe it, I've never had a 24 hour thing...
I'm much better, thank you(:

JED said... Reply To This Comment

Motrin is the magic that makes the Army move. Call it ranger candy.

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Brody's face says it all---Why did you have to take away something he was enjoying? I'm glad you did,since he could of choked on it of course, but as you can see from the picture, Brody isn't so convinced he needed saving. Maybe you can soak some cookie crisp in milk and give him some of his own--afterall he's just about 10 months and it could be his prebirthday goodie! Then he can be like his parents! Love, his Jeda Grandma

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

I'm sorry you had the sickies, and glad it was only for a short time! :)