Thursday, January 1, 2009

08 was great

Here are just some highlights from 2008...
January
Tony turned 23.

February
I was very prego and my mom and sister made special trips out for my baby shower.
Valentine's day at a Suns game
March
My brother Mike got home from his mission and he and my mom stopped by on their drive through Arizona... I was due any day.
My due date was Easter (March 23) and so my mom and bro Mike came by again on their way home and stayed for a few days. They left the day before I had Brody! They were sad they missed it

March 26 Brody was born- I couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy and delivery. It was a thrill welcoming Brody to the world
April
My brother Mike loves me a lot... He and my mom drove back to AZ when Brody was a week old.

And a few weeks later Mike and my little brother Perris visited so Perris could meet Brody!
Swimming in April. It was quite cold.

May
My first mother's day


June
Tony's first father's day


July
This is on the 4th of July; we had a bbq swim party at my sister-in-laws.

Mike and my sister Anne drove to visit us


Anne brought her kids to meet Brody. It was her first time meeting him too


My little brother Perris got his mission call so I flew to California with Brody and all four of us siblings hung out for a few days, as a silbling reunion before he left!


We cought a scorpion in my shower, how Arizonian of us


August

This was the month I started blogging... so enjoy some of the same old pictures...
Perris left for his mission to Spain

We drove to California and had a family reunion of sorts where my dad was able to meet Brody for the first time. We spent two days at Disneyland and went to the temple where my sister was married.





I turned 23...

September
Brody and I got in our Michigan attire, seeing is September starts the long football season. Tony actually watched less games than the last couple of years.. it was kinda nice(:

We ordered 30 pounds of peaches and we devoured them all in a few weeks. I seriously ate on average 3 a day. Craaaazy

October
Tony and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary, enjoyed Halloween parties, and had family pictures taken





November
Thanksgiving day was spent with the family here



December
What a lovely month. My mom flew in for our race and my sister and her family drove from California, too!



BFRT! (mom:) )

Our Christmas was marvelous... I'll post pictures soon!

What a fantastic year!!

6 lovely comments:

The Molino Family said... Reply To This Comment

What a great post...I just may have to copy you!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

What a happy post! I loved every picture and description! Yay for a happy year!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

wow i didnt realize how much ive visited but still it feels like i dont see you enough! love ya sis!

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Yeah but mike it's been 6months since I've seen you! So you need.. no, HAVE to come again soon. I miss my twin! (:

JED said... Reply To This Comment

What a blest year Connie. I love little Brody and it is certain I do not get to visit enough.

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Isn't neat to see the blessings the Lord provides to us all in a year! This post is proof of that! I am glad that I got to be with you all four times last year and look forward to more wonderful times this year! Dad and Mike are first as they will see you in about a week and 1/2, but I am looking forward to certainly coming in April and celebrating Brody's 1st birthday with you all!!! Love, Mother