Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My number one fan

Brody! What a sweet baby. He is actually lulled to sleep by my horrible singing and still wants to play with me no matter if I've taken a shower already that day or not. I wish more people in the world were sweet and innocent like babies. Anyhoo... check out this grin it's the only picture I have so far where you can see all of his teeth. All two.

Brody and his first Christmas tree. I love this time of year... but let's not forget why we celebrate this month!


7 lovely comments:

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is getting so big. He looks so grown up. I love the tree.

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

He's so friggin cute! I'm so excited for December, I think I'm a little TOO excited for it! haha. And no, I'm not doing the iron girl, I'm in no shape to be doing anything like that. Are you doing it? Call me and let me know! I wanna come cheer you on!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

wow brody really is the man of the year! out of all the people i know he is the only one that can sport two teeth and still win over all the ladies! oh, and i love CHRISTmas too!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

He really is the cutest baby. I love him!

JED said... Reply To This Comment

I am happy to see that people agree with me that Brody is the coolest drooler in the world. I miss him and unfortunately I don't get to see him this week while he is with his Jedda.

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

Well dad when you and mike take that road trip you need to stop by AZ so you can see Brodster!

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Setting up for Christmas is sooooo fun----especially with your number 1 fan with you!!!! Love, Mother