Sunday, November 30, 2008

Want some extra loot?

With Christmas around the corner, you're probably getting your shopping done. And if you're like everyone else I know, you can probably use some extra shopping money. Allow your friend Connie to hook you up with this news! My husband Tony sells security systems for ADT. Heard of them? Of course you have. If you know of someone interested in getting a free ADT home security system (or if that someone is you) refer them to me (I'll pass the news along to Tony) and you'll recieve $50 cash! As long as the person you refer signs up, you're good to go! Let me know if you're interested and we'll go from there.
*The customer gets all of the equiptment free, free installation, and free activation. They'll just pay $43.99/mo for monitoring. It's a way better deal than if you call the company directly or try to sign up online.