Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OK... so what did SHE think?

*This post and the link contain NO SPOILERS so read away... I was curious to know what Stephenie Meyer thought of Twilight, the movie. After all, it was derived from her book. I found THIS article. Check it out! I like what she said.
OK and I left out a comparison that is actually pretty important! You may disagree with it (but don't hate me)...
The Book: In Bella's eyes you find out Edward is the most dashing, dazzling, gorgeous man alive. The Movie?: Did they pick the right Edward? Was he really perfect?! Well, maybe not for you (or me). Keep in mind, Edward is Bella's perfect man. And I was definitely feeling their compatibility- I was convinced by the acting that Bella is head over heels, as she should be. He may not be "the most perfect man alive"- but he's Bella's perfect guy! And that's really what the book was about.
*Read my other comparisons if you haven't already and tell me what you think! (I'm open for discussion.. and criticism)

2 lovely comments:

Brittany said... Reply To This Comment

Okay, i have to admit, movie Edward definetly had some sex appeal. And let's face it, that's what the book is all about, right? Well, physically I wasn't totally attracted to him, but I think he played an excellent Edward. If I were the directors, I personally would have picked Chris Carraba from Dashboard Confessional. The movie would have been perfect if he were Edward, though I don't know how his acting skills are. But ya, I think love is deeper than skin, right??? He was good enough, but I think he could have been cuter.

Connie and Tony said... Reply To This Comment

I was pretty suprised when I found out he was Edward. Didn't really picture him. But it's all good, cause he definately won me over too and like I said, Bella loves him so that works. :p