Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's the little things, and big things

Wednesday, I was out and about when I get a few text messages from Tony who asks what I'm doing and where I was. Nothing out of the ordinary. As I'm driving home, he texts me "I love you" Still, nothing out of the ordinary (we say it like 20 times a day) but I still said out loud: "Aww."

Then I get home to see this:

Another Awww! How random and unexpected!
A rose and chocolates! My man is the best...


I. Love. Chocolate.


Then I looked over to our white board on the fridge and see this message:

When tony got home he texted me to go upstairs so he could set something up. And when I came down he had this set up for me...

My favorite! Pizza, Martinellis, and chocolates! By candle light! haha!


Brody hung out with us. He was a little freaked out by the candle light at first!

Random sepia pictures...lol

Tony also brought home "Baby Mama" for us to watch since I told him I wanted to see it.
Thank you Tony for making me feel so special! I love you!


AND...My BIG boy! He's all grown up and busting out of his jammies. I heard some struggling and- riiiiip. Sorry Brody, I don't mean to stuff you into clothes that don't fit.

I thought I could just poke it back in but he kept making the hole worse. Those jammies are no more.

He was so happy when I told him he didn't have to wear them anymore! Notice the pinkie toe making an appearance. It's no secret that my boy is big for his age... even when he was a newborn, he was too tall for his sleepers! Oh, to find pants that fit! Do they have a big and tall store for babies?

7 lovely comments:

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Brody is so darling...his little toe is so cuttttte!

I am so impressed with Tony! What a wonderful surprise for you! I love it!

Sierra and I were talking about how us three need to get together soon!

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

What a sweet husband! It's nice to rekindle the romance every once and a while and even nicer when your the not the one doing it.

I love the pinkie toe. So funny.

Sarah and Trent Buehler said... Reply To This Comment

Wow - you are just surrounded by adorable boys! That is so sweeet what Tony did for you!

Lecia said... Reply To This Comment

Atta boy Tony! I'm forwarding this one to Jay!

Mom said... Reply To This Comment

Wow! What a cool evening! Like Lecia said about her guy, I think I need to get your Dad to see this and get some good ideas! That Grandson of mine is ultra cute---I had to lol when you asked if there were big and tall stores for babies! He's one of a kind and I can't wait to see you all next week!!! Love, Mother

Nancy Face said... Reply To This Comment

I remember Ty and Tony watching SpongeBob for hours and laughing their heads off...they were so silly in high school, haha! :D

Tony is all romantic now, and I'M SOOO IMPRESSED! Love it, love it! :D

Newlyweds said... Reply To This Comment

Oh that is seriously SO CUTE!!!! Tony needs to get with Brint more often and give him some good pointers! :)