OK, so here are the rules: Tell about 6 quirks of yours and tag 6 six fellow bloggers to do the same.
I had a hard time thinking of anything cool but here goes,
1. I'm obsessed with to-do lists and I write one daily. If I do something that wasn't on my list, I write it down anyway just to cross it off right away.
2. I pick things up with my feet probably more than I bend down and pick things up. It's easier..
3. When I read, I catch myself making the faces the author is describing the characters make.
4. I've always tried to find ways to make extra money- when I was 10, I had a hit lemonade stand. Lemonade with pink lemonade ice cubes. Then in 8th grade I made starburst bracelets and sold them for a dollar- people who bought them would buy me the package of starbursts too. Those bracelets were the jam! I held my own yard sales, attempted clothing design for a company, and then there was my dog walking business... dog walking was the most successful, obviously.
5. I pop my toes everyday, and I can't stop. Unless someone tells me my toes are going to fall off from doing that, I don't see a reason to deprive myself. I can also bend my arms in a weird way- the next time you're with me, I'll show ya.
6. Everywhere I go I take band-aids and dental floss...among other things... I keep an old Altoids gum tin in my purse and it's full of goodies! I'm convinced I might need something in there someday but I never use anything and I can't seem to throw it out. The contents of the tin are as follows: rubber band, bobby pins, nail clippers, hair ties, toothpick, a button, old eye liner, Benadryl, and a light days pad. I'm prepared for pretty much everything, right?
Okay, I tag- Anne, Danielle, Sarah, Tony, Natalie and Sylvia.