Sunday, August 24, 2008

My little sports freak.

My husband Tony created his own little blog. This is exciting for me. Especially since he's been so anti internet-socializing for the past long while. So welcome back, T! Tony is extremely passionate about his sports. Around my house it isn't spring, summer, winter... it's basketball, baseball, football season. It's all good.

Anyway, he's been on sports radio like 300 times so this'll be good for him.. and we won't be going over on our cell minutes again just so he can get a few sentences out. (Not that I care... call away babe!) If you like sports check it out. If not, he blogs about your next favorite thing... MEEEE. haha.

4 lovely comments:

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

You know me all to well babe. oh and uh...thanks for the free advertisement, but im sure none of your girlfriends really care about sports.

Connie said... Reply To This Comment

Good thing that's not all you blog about then! (;

Jessie said... Reply To This Comment

oh, I'm an avid reader of Tony's blog. Not that I follow any of the sports stuff he talks about. But the video clip of Brody was totally adorable!

Ty said... Reply To This Comment

sports are glorious. i love baseball the most. the way i see it, sports make people truly happy and give people in the same geographic area a reason to come together. also, they are good at uniting different areas of the world. just look at china, they are embracing basketball and love the nba stars.