Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Love, Old Love

I have a new love: reading books! I have a huge list I'm working on. Before anything else though, I'm reading the Twilight series with the rest of the female population so I can feel somewhat cool. I have to be like, the last girl in the Mormon world to get involved with Edward Cullen. But as of... well, like a few months ago, I caved. I read twilight in a matter of days and am almost finished with New Moon. I gotta say, it's trying my patience. I've found it's a lot slower. But maybe that's just me. Anyway it's great... I feel good to be reading more. However, I am a little frustrated with the new release of the last book though... everyone I know is giving it away for me! Gah!

And as for other things happening, Tony and I went to a diamondbacks game all thanks to the generosity of some friends, Bon and Jessie. Last season Tony and I went to like 10 games. This season we hadn't gone to any! And that is because finding a willing babysitter for 5 or 6 hours is next to impossible. BUT we did, and we had a great time! Not to mention awesome seats. We sat on the club box level! Instead of having to go get your own grub, they had a waiter taking orders. Nice. Anyway the game only lasted 2 hours! So I wasn't fretting so much about Brody. I think next time we go to a game we'll take him. After all, he's almost grown out of his 'lil diamondbacks shirt! Gosh I love baseball...

7 lovely comments:

Jessie said... Reply To This Comment

yeah, the game was awesome! I'm so glad you two were able to come with us!

and just let me know when you're onto eclipse, and you can borrow mine!

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Connie dear! You got a blog again! I am so happy.

I love baseball games. I am glad you got to go!!

I will beat up whoever has been spoiling the series, for you!

Char and Trent said... Reply To This Comment

Im so glad you left a comment on out blog. Brody is so cute and you look gorgeous! Moxie has been really great for us. Have Tony get in touch with Trent so they can talk about next summer!

Sarah and Trent Buehler said... Reply To This Comment

I LOVE the Twilight Series!!! I just finished the fourth one - couldn't put it down! The 2nd one isn't very good, but the 3rd is better and 4th is to die for!

Thanks for reading and writing on my blog! See you on Sunday...

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Connie! I want to move into your apartment complex. What is it called? And how much is it a month? e-mail me at larthestar23@hotmail.com

Mike and Alecia said... Reply To This Comment

Yah!! I didn't know you had a blog. How exciting. Now I can stay updated on your cute family. Oh and no worries you wern't the last mormon girl to read Twilight. I just finished it yesterday. I'm nervous about reading the next one though cuz I keep hearing that.

Jessie said... Reply To This Comment

also - i am LOVING what you've done with the place! *looks around* your blog is looking cuter and cuter!

and thank you for your comments on my blog - they're so sweet and make my day! :)